Wikiposts

A O R

Old May 25th 2006, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future
Default A O R

Hi

Finally able to stop harassing the Postwomen (Darn!) I thought the AOR would be all singing & Dancing, guess I built it up. Not much info on the letter but then I guess it's bog standard for everyone.

My question is, Having paid upfront, done medicals etc.... How long have people waited until hearing again?? I checked the CIC website and 50% are done in 4 months etc...is that starting from Missig looking at it or when London get it?

I'm trying not to be impatient but I'm ready to leave now, especially after getting hammered by Watford 3-0.

I'm off for a beer

Phil
Old May 25th 2006, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: A O R

Is this a family class application? You will need to give so more details about your application. I am assuming it is a family class application and if so the time-line given on the CIC is from start to finish, both stages. Look at different peoples timelines on this board to get a better idea of what to exspect. I've seen some timelines for London Office at 6-8 weeks. Every case is different of course, so it could be much longer. Best of luck.

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
Hi

Finally able to stop harassing the Postwomen (Darn!) I thought the AOR would be all singing & Dancing, guess I built it up. Not much info on the letter but then I guess it's bog standard for everyone.

My question is, Having paid upfront, done medicals etc.... How long have people waited until hearing again?? I checked the CIC website and 50% are done in 4 months etc...is that starting from Missig looking at it or when London get it?

I'm trying not to be impatient but I'm ready to leave now, especially after getting hammered by Watford 3-0.

I'm off for a beer

Phil
Old May 25th 2006, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vietcan
Is this a family class application? You will need to give so more details about your application. I am assuming it is a family class application and if so the time-line given on the CIC is from start to finish, both stages. Look at different peoples timelines on this board to get a better idea of what to exspect. I've seen some timelines for London Office at 6-8 weeks. Every case is different of course, so it could be much longer. Best of luck.
Hi

Yes its a Spouse application - I thought around 6 weeks.

Thanks

Phil
Old May 25th 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
Hi

Yes its a Spouse application - I thought around 6 weeks.

Thanks

Phil
Hi Phil

London do seem to be taking around 6 weeks (my timeline is in my signature), so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

All the best

V