Wikiposts

NSPNP advice needed please

Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:25 am
Account Closed

athena88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question NSPNP advice needed please

Hi All

Were waiting to hear back from halifax about our CI Stream nomination but Im a bit worried about the fact that Im pregnant I know that if we get nominated and get our pr visas we wont be able to get to ns this year (credit crunch!!) so the baby will be born in the uk what do we do if we get the nomination and apply for our PR visas the baby isnt on the application forms do I need to contact halifax or wait and the contact london before we apply for our pr visas.
Any useful advice would be great.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:35 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSPNP advice needed please

Hi

If I were in your shoes I would drop Halifax an email just to inform them of impending addition to your family. Depending on the time frames if baby has arrived before you submit the PR application to London then I think all you will need to do is add them to the paperwork as a dependent and get photos etc for them. You can include a note confirming that they have been born since the initial PNP application was submitted.

Hopefully someone will be able to clarify for you

Hope you are keeping well, chat soon
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

If I were in your shoes I would drop Halifax an email just to inform them of impending addition to your family. Depending on the time frames if baby has arrived before you submit the PR application to London then I think all you will need to do is add them to the paperwork as a dependent and get photos etc for them. You can include a note confirming that they have been born since the initial PNP application was submitted.

Hopefully someone will be able to clarify for you

Hope you are keeping well, chat soon
Thanks nikki that was what I was thinking of doing hoping someone will confirm that for me. thanks
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by athena88
Hi All

Were waiting to hear back from halifax about our CI Stream nomination but Im a bit worried about the fact that Im pregnant I know that if we get nominated and get our pr visas we wont be able to get to ns this year (credit crunch!!) so the baby will be born in the uk what do we do if we get the nomination and apply for our PR visas the baby isnt on the application forms do I need to contact halifax or wait and the contact london before we apply for our pr visas.
Any useful advice would be great.
I iwould think you would get your nomination anyday now!

mine was 7 weeks after AOR
if you have everything ready you could be looking at PR within 8 weeks its not impossible

huge luck

and yes I agree with nikki just had the small person on have you talked to themin halifax or sent an email they are great and very helpful
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chumley
I iwould think you would get your nomination anyday now!

mine was 7 weeks after AOR
if you have everything ready you could be looking at PR within 8 weeks its not impossible

huge luck

and yes I agree with nikki just had the small person on have you talked to themin halifax or sent an email they are great and very helpful
Thanks chumley

I thought we had at least another months wait.
If we could get to NS before the baby was born we would but our house is yet to sell and were working our way through paying off our depts so we can move with a clean slate so if all goes well hope to be in ns next year. Think I will email halifax and see what they have to say.