NSNP Community Identified Stream

Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Doody is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSNP Community Identified Stream

Hi All,
I hope someone can offer some advice of this...

We were approved and nominated by NS on the above scheme back in September. We then submitted our application to the High commission in London on 30th September.

Since then we have heard NOTHING. That's after four months!

The web site says that we should at least have received a letter acknowleding receipt and telling us what happens next. It also says don't call us to see how things are going. It just says to send it by recorded mail to make sure it gets here (which we did and it has) and then check if we're cashed your cheque (which we did and they have). Other than that, we can't do anything.

Has anyone been through this lately? I know the processing times have increased since last year but is this normal?!?!?
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 12:55 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NSNP Community Identified Stream

Originally Posted by Doody
Hi All,
I hope someone can offer some advice of this...

We were approved and nominated by NS on the above scheme back in September. We then submitted our application to the High commission in London on 30th September.

Since then we have heard NOTHING. That's after four months!

The web site says that we should at least have received a letter acknowleding receipt and telling us what happens next. It also says don't call us to see how things are going. It just says to send it by recorded mail to make sure it gets here (which we did and it has) and then check if we're cashed your cheque (which we did and they have). Other than that, we can't do anything.

Has anyone been through this lately? I know the processing times have increased since last year but is this normal?!?!?
Hi, from my own experience and going by others that have applied through PNP, it's perfectly normal to not get AOR when you go through this route. The next time you hear from London will be likely if there is something wrong with your application forms or for your medical requests. Some of the guys on here applied way back in July last year and haven't heard anything from London 'til now. We also sent our application to London the beginning of October and are still waiting so I wouldn't worry just yet. You can however, check with your bank to see if your bankers draft has been cashed (if you paid by bankers draft that is) or if the fee has been deducted from your card. You can also send a case specific e-mail to the London Visa office, along with the full name of main applicant, their date of birth and your nomination certificate number and ask for your B file number. We did and they got back to us with it in a matter of days. At least then you know your application has a file number and is in process Hope that helps.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:47 am
Just Joined

Doody is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NSNP Community Identified Stream

Thanks enginer80!
That eases our minds a little. Playing the waiting game is not easy!
Did you email them via their website?