NSNP CIS Route

Old Dec 5th 2012, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

UKCanady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NSNP CIS Route

Hi everyone,
We are researching our visa options for our move to Canada and we have looked at the Nova Scotia NP via the CIS route, we have been through the threads and wondered if anyone would like to share their journey down this route.
We are speicifically looked for advice/info on Letters of Support, Networking etc, we are coming over for a reccie early 2013, we may also go down the FSW route has anyone done the two in parallel. We are getting loads of great info of here from your guys so thanks already.
Old Dec 5th 2012, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

PortchesterRoyal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NSNP CIS Route

Originally Posted by UKCanady
Hi everyone,
We are researching our visa options for our move to Canada and we have looked at the Nova Scotia NP via the CIS route, we have been through the threads and wondered if anyone would like to share their journey down this route.
We are speicifically looked for advice/info on Letters of Support, Networking etc, we are coming over for a reccie early 2013, we may also go down the FSW route has anyone done the two in parallel. We are getting loads of great info of here from your guys so thanks already.
Hi,
We are currently going through the CIS route. We had our recce to Truro/Halifax in March this year. Had a great visit and met some wonderful people and got to speak to some great contacts ref moving. Nominated by Colchester Region then NS government and now application with CIC London! The long wait
If you need any further info let me know and drop me a message.
John
Old Dec 5th 2012, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hi John,
Many thanks for your reply. I have a few questions so is it ok to PM you or I dont mind asking them on the forum so everyone can share the info. thanks again
Old Dec 5th 2012, 9:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCanady
I have a few questions so is it ok to PM you or I dont mind asking them on the forum so everyone can share the info.
That would be better, that way others searching for info on the CIS in the future can also benefit from the info. Unless they're personal questions of course!
Old Dec 5th 2012, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Yes totally agree as I have found loads of useful info through searching the forums so i will ask away tomorrow