Nsnp. Ci nomination received

Old Jan 20th 2010, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Default Nsnp. Ci nomination received

nsnp ci just recieved nomination today..
hi guys.

woo hoo we've just received nomination today from nova scotia.

which is very good news. does anybody have any ideas what the next stage is like is it easier or harder than our last stage???

The closer we get the more nerve racking it gets. we can't decide when the best time to buy a house is, do we go over there now and buy a house or wait till we get PR if we get PR...we have cash so no mortgage required

regarding fee's we have to send with our application. How much do we pay i've been on the website but i find it confusing do we sent the whole lot now or do we send some now and the rest later on in the stage, theres 2 adults and my little girl whos 9 years old.

And finally do we have to get all our photo copies notarized for the next stage

sorry about all the questions my mind is so numb at the moment...

thanks guys talltrucker2......
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nsnp. Ci nomination received

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I just received our nomination this morning as well! I guess they are having a big push this week in Halifax.

From what I can gather, the next step - the Federal PR Visa application - is a rubber-stamping exercise as long as you check out OK on medicals and police certs.

Where are you thinking of living in NS?
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

guccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant futureguccismith has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by talltrucker2
nsnp ci just recieved nomination today..
hi guys.

woo hoo we've just received nomination today from nova scotia.

which is very good news. does anybody have any ideas what the next stage is like is it easier or harder than our last stage???

The closer we get the more nerve racking it gets. we can't decide when the best time to buy a house is, do we go over there now and buy a house or wait till we get PR if we get PR...we have cash so no mortgage required

regarding fee's we have to send with our application. How much do we pay i've been on the website but i find it confusing do we sent the whole lot now or do we send some now and the rest later on in the stage, theres 2 adults and my little girl whos 9 years old.

And finally do we have to get all our photo copies notarized for the next stage

sorry about all the questions my mind is so numb at the moment...

thanks guys talltrucker2......
Firstly congratulations - I didn't stop worrying until the visas were in the passport. Next stage isn't too bad - you just need to be organised with your docs.

Personally I wouldn't buy now unless you are absolutely certain as to where you're going to settle - the general advice is to rent until you are sure of the areas etc.

As far as I can recall fees are $550 for each adult and $150 for children. You can pay your RPRF now or at med request stage.

As per advice given by another member of this forum, we didn't notarize our documents but we did get them signed by a Police Officer - Seemed to work as we now have our PR.

Originally Posted by AdrianR
CONGRATULATIONS!!

I just received our nomination this morning as well! I guess they are having a big push this week in Halifax.

From what I can gather, the next step - the Federal PR Visa application - is a rubber-stamping exercise as long as you check out OK on medicals and police certs.

Where are you thinking of living in NS?
Hi AdrianR - congratulations to you too Its been a long time coming, bet you're relieved now! Seemed to be a little touch and go a while ago, but well done - onwards with the next stage.

Cheers
Old Jan 20th 2010, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

How do you get nomination?
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi AdrianR...

thank you i guess your as happy as i am at the moment its so exciting.

so you say this stage is just rubber stamping is it the easy?

were looking to settle in a small town called new germany, its got a good school and high school we also have friends near by in springfield and houses are so cheap...

where are you planning on settling??
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by talltrucker2
Hi AdrianR...where are you planning on settling??
Looks like it's going to be Truro, for a while. I have a feeling I'll end up working in Halifax and moving closer to the coast...we'll see.
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:45 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
How do you get nomination?
This outlines the process

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Nova_S...ntified_Stream

This is the NS immigration website with further info

http://www.novascotiaimmigration.com...ntified-stream

Here is a link to search results on BE for CI stream, this links lots of previous posts about the CI stream, there is lots of info there about peoples real experiences of ther CI Stream and whats involved etc

http://britishexpats.com/forum/searc...=1532692&pp=25

Hope this help
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:47 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats talltrucker2, great news, good luck with the next stage
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

hi nikki dreaming..

thank you so much its been a slog so far,i just hope PR won't too take long from this point...

thanks again i will keep every body posted