Wikiposts

nsnp ci

Old Sep 26th 2009, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Default nsnp ci

hi everybody..

just thought we'd let you know the rda in bridgewater has just let us know there going to support our immigration under the nsnp ci route.
but i fear this was the easy bit.
what happens next do they help us with paperwork and etc?

thanks talltrucker2......
Old Sep 26th 2009, 7:54 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nsnp ci

Originally Posted by talltrucker2
hi everybody..

just thought we'd let you know the rda in bridgewater has just let us know there going to support our immigration under the nsnp ci route.

I don't THINK they do - but not 100% sure about that. They will provide you with a letter showing their support of your application. Now you need to start getting your NSPNP application together...good luck :0)
Old Sep 26th 2009, 7:57 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

You will need to do all the forms yourself, In our case we went through Corda and at the point of posting our application to Halifax immigration we contacted the RDA who then made the necessary arrangements for their letter of support to be posted to Halifax Immigration aswell. They then tied up their letter with your application package and off you go

Good luck
Old Sep 26th 2009, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi thanks for your fast replies.
i better pull my finger out lol.
did you get all your copies notarized?

thanks talltrucker2.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 9:42 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thanks for your fast replies.
i better pull my finger out lol.
did you get all your copies notarized?

thanks talltrucker2.
I did, lots of debate whether or not this is needed, good luck
Old Sep 26th 2009, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Location: Seaside town in Somerset, UK... but hopefully somewhere in NS soon!
FiByTheSeaside is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everybody..

Congratulations i know what you mean about the application filling out... i've started gathering the info for ours and it's a bit daunting!

I hope you don't mind me asking but was it hard to convince them? it's just that we will probably have to do ci with halifax rda due to dh's family there and i've heard they are stricter than some? so i'm wondering about other rda areas as a back up
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:33 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: nsnp ci

hi everybody..

Hi, they don't help you with your paperwork, you have to get your ns pnp application ready yourself and as Nikki says when you're ready to send it off with your letter of intent the RDA will provide a letter of identification for you When you write your letter of intent, the RDA will be able to advise what to put in it....

Good Luck!

Last edited by Biiba; Sep 27th 2009 at 1:33 am. Reason: Sorry forgot to say congrats!!!
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi everybody
thank you very much....
So what i can gather from all your posts is that i do have to do the paperwork myself. Thats cool !!!!!

So do we have to do another letter of intent???
And do we have to send copies of the cic pr forms as well ? i'm finding it all a bit daunting gathering all the documents together.and can't make head nor tale of this stage..
Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:30 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: nsnp ci

Hi everybody
thank you very much....
So what i can gather from all your posts is that i do have to do the paperwork myself. Thats cool !!!!!

So do we have to do another letter of intent???
And do we have to send copies of the cic pr forms as well ? i'm finding it all a bit daunting gathering all the documents together.and can't make head nor tale of this stage..
Sorry, no, if you've already done one you only need one - just ignore me lol!

Yes you do have to send copies of the CIC forms as well! Don't worry we all know how you feel I was really confuddled too to begin with
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

hi thanks for that info again....

can i pick your brains again?

under the financial page on the application form page 5 on the nsnp 100.. we only have around 5.000 pound in our account. but our house is on the market and we will walk away with around 130.000 thousand pounds does this count as settlement funds???

thanks talltrucker2
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:38 pm
Home Sweet Home

hi thanks for that info again....

can i pick your brains again?

under the financial page on the application form page 5 on the nsnp 100.. we only have around 5.000 pound in our account. but our house is on the market and we will walk away with around 130.000 thousand pounds does this count as settlement funds???

thanks talltrucker2
Hi - yes it does but you have to provide evidence eg house valuation and mortgage statement to show assets and liabilities.
Old Sep 30th 2009, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

hi . thank you again.

i'm sure i'll have more things to ask you.

thanks you again...
talltrucker2