Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

NSNP_CI will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi

A couple of weeks ago I received a request for further info, this was 8 weeks after receiving the initial application.

Hopefully you should hear something soon
I haven't heard anything yet, its been completely 2 months. After being much restless of not listening anything, I told my representative to call to Halifax about my file. According to my rep. the file is on que... Thats it. But 3 months is generally what it takes as mentioned somewhere in FAQ of NSNP, rt? I guess 2-3 weeks from now will be crucial wait time for us. Hope things will come perfect ultimately.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:35 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
I haven't heard anything yet, its been completely 2 months. After being much restless of not listening anything, I told my representative to call to Halifax about my file. According to my rep. the file is on que... Thats it. But 3 months is generally what it takes as mentioned somewhere in FAQ of NSNP, rt? I guess 2-3 weeks from now will be crucial wait time for us. Hope things will come perfect ultimately.
Fingers x, good luck, you shouldn't have too much longer to wait based on the current timescale I have received.

Also, I have checked with NS by telephone and spoken to the immigration officer handling my file and she confirmed that whilst we have to send some more information, our file will not go back to the bottom of the pile and we should still receive a decision in the 3 mth approx time frame.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Hi

I have looked through the standard PNP timeline thread but there are not too many for NS!

Just wondered if anybody is currently going through the NS PNP and what the rough timescales have been for NS processing the application and informing you whether you have been nominated.

Following this, I would be grateful to hear anybody's experience of PR processing at CHC London for Provincial Nominees in recent times

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Hi,

It took me roughly 4 months from top to bottom and 3 months for the fedral part.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 10:15 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roxye3
Hi,

It took me roughly 4 months from top to bottom and 3 months for the fedral part.
Thanks for posting your info, this is a nice timeframe, hope we follow
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NS PNP Timeline, Update

Hi All,

Just thought I would upate you on current NSPNP application, I recieved an email from NS Halifax office requesting Document IMM5406 amendment to wifes form small alteration which will forward to them on monday. They also sent me a link to Coaching Association of Canada to familirise myself with my own qualifications obtained here in the UK.

Will send form they requested on monday morning, so at least they have reviewed application and now just wait. Hope all is going well with your applications.

Best Regards Len
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:42 am

Default Re: NS PNP Timeline, Update

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi All,

Just thought I would upate you on current NSPNP application, I recieved an email from NS Halifax office requesting Document IMM5406 amendment to wifes form small alteration which will forward to them on monday. They also sent me a link to Coaching Association of Canada to familirise myself with my own qualifications obtained here in the UK.

Will send form they requested on monday morning, so at least they have reviewed application and now just wait. Hope all is going well with your applications.

Best Regards Len
Hi Len,

This sounds good for you, hopefully you will get a decision very soon

Thanks for updating with your info

I am still waiting for some docs to be posted to me so I can send them back to NS.

Good luck
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough

Hi Len,

I am still waiting for some docs to be posted to me so I can send them back to NS.

Good luck

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for reply basically Pam my wife had placed my name instead of hers in section A of IMM5406 which is the additional family information form. So its just a matter of changing and forwarding onto them. As mentioned in my previous thread they were very kind to refer my to a useful website which relates to qualifications I hold asking me just to familiarize myself with it.

Any way all the best in sorting your documents maybe the added wait my be a blessing in disguise with regard to current economic climate.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi Len,

Good luck

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for reply basically Pam my wife had placed my name instead of hers in section A of IMM5406 which is the additional family information form. So its just a matter of changing and forwarding onto them. As mentioned in my previous thread they were very kind to refer my to a useful website which relates to qualifications I hold asking me just to familiarize myself with it.

Any way all the best in sorting your documents maybe the added wait my be a blessing in disguise with regard to current economic climate.
Hi Lenart,
Good to hear from you and thanks for updating your development. Sounds like you will get the decision very soon. Good luck for you!

NSNP_CI
Old Sep 12th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Post Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

I have a question relating to the waiting time after we send the additional document to the halifax. I was asked to submit additional documents after 2.5 months of submitting my PNP application. I sent them today. Do I need to wait another 3 months again... to get the decision? Does my file go to the bottom? I am worried about the time.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:00 pm

I have a question relating to the waiting time after we send the additional document to the halifax. I was asked to submit additional documents after 2.5 months of submitting my PNP application. I sent them today. Do I need to wait another 3 months again... to get the decision? Does my file go to the bottom? I am worried about the time.
Hi

When I spoke to them they confirmed you do not go back to the bottom of the pile again, it should be around a month was the impression I got.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

When I spoke to them they confirmed you do not go back to the bottom of the pile again, it should be around a month was the impression I got.
Thanks Nikki.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:06 pm

Thanks Nikki.
Good luck I hope to post some stuff back to them next week
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Good luck I hope to post some stuff back to them next week
Good luck to you too!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

huge luck to all
im just getting our docs together to send off

anyone got any confirmed info on who can notarise supporting evidence?

hope its not just solicitors as although charge quite good in NS our local lawyer is on so slow took him about 30 mins to sign 3 docs

we also needed a statement re non accompanying kids and I emailed everything to save time suggesting they copied and pasted

his reply when we got there " oh we dont do fancy stuff like that"
so we had to sit there waiting for someone to type out the info I emailed.

I fear when we take our 200 plus documents it will take him a month.

Much prefer to get some other person to do the deed
Am I correct in thinking that we are actually going to need two copies of all supporting evidence and both copies notarised?? eg one for pnp one for fed application and we send both applications off together to ns pnp office?
if so we are talikng about 420 doucments??
any advice much appreciated
Thanks
Old Sep 12th 2008, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by chumley
huge luck to all
im just getting our docs together to send off

anyone got any confirmed info on who can notarise supporting evidence?

hope its not just solicitors as although charge quite good in NS our local lawyer is on so slow took him about 30 mins to sign 3 docs

we also needed a statement re non accompanying kids and I emailed everything to save time suggesting they copied and pasted

his reply when we got there " oh we dont do fancy stuff like that"
so we had to sit there waiting for someone to type out the info I emailed.

I fear when we take our 200 plus documents it will take him a month.

Much prefer to get some other person to do the deed
Am I correct in thinking that we are actually going to need two copies of all supporting evidence and both copies notarised?? eg one for pnp one for fed application and we send both applications off together to ns pnp office?
if so we are talikng about 420 doucments??
any advice much appreciated
Thanks
Hi Chumley

I sent to NS-

all the NS forms (originals, kept copies)
All Fed forms copies (kept originals)
1 set of certified supporting documents( copy of same docs but un certified for me)

I called and spoke to them and they advised it did not neccessarily have to be a lawyer to certify, somebody like doctor, minister etc would be okay, but you can given them a call to double check.

As far as sending to London, if/when time comes, there is a limited amount of docs you have to send when it is a PNP application, and Im guessing they may have to be up to date documents(the ones they do need), so I will look to get up to date copies re certified when the time comes to send with the original fed forms.

phew, hope this makes sense

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.