Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NS PNP to London. Do they acknowledge receipt>

NS PNP to London. Do they acknowledge receipt>

Old Aug 19th 2010, 8:11 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future
Default Re: NS PNP to London. Do they acknowledge receipt>

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Post, since it is really difficult to send a multi-carbon form via email.
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

Thought they may email in advance as has happened with other documentation I have received - apologies if I have inadvertently wasted your reading time and keystrokes?
Old Aug 19th 2010, 11:56 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

They come through the post and they are not multi-carbon anymore...maybe they were back in the day of typewriters..lol

They have to be posted as they have your photo stuck on them and then stamped over with a CIC stamp.

Old Aug 20th 2010, 10:25 am
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
They come through the post and they are not multi-carbon anymore...maybe they were back in the day of typewriters..lol

They have to be posted as they have your photo stuck on them and then stamped over with a CIC stamp.

Thanks Amy.

Useful to know for sure. I am going away for a couple of weeks around the 2 month mark after sending my paperwork off - this seems to be the current timeframe for PNP medical requests and I was hoping I may get something by email so I would know if anything arrived while we were away.

Hopefully we will have something waiting for us when we get back!