NS Nominee Programme

Old Aug 30th 2010, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Kimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud of
Default NS Nominee Programme

I am looking to get going on the NSNP next year with community identified stream.

In the following thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=683344 it mentions "Once you have the letter from BCPNP you can use this to get a TWP until PR is approved."

Does this apply to all nominee programmes?

If so I understand I can request a TWP then go job hunting?

Thanks

Dave
Old Aug 30th 2010, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NS Nominee Programme

What it does mean is that if you are already in Canada (on a visitor visa) and get a job offer, before you have PR, you can get a TWP without the employer needing an LMO.

If you are outside Canada and get a job offer, then you can apply for a TWP anyway - regardless of PNP status.

Last edited by AdrianR; Aug 30th 2010 at 8:36 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Kimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud ofKimbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AdrianR
No - what this means is that if you are already in Canada (on a visitor visa) and get a job offer before you have PR, you can get a TWP without the employer needing an LMO.
Ah so if I was visiting for a few weeks, had a few interviews and got offered a job, I can apply for a TWP?

Dave
Old Aug 30th 2010, 8:49 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimbie
Ah so if I was visiting for a few weeks, had a few interviews and got offered a job, I can apply for a TWP?

Dave
yes, and you would then revert to the skilled worked PNP stream for your PR, CI stream is only available if you do not qualify for any other stream