Wikiposts

NS Nomination notification

Old Oct 18th 2010, 3:29 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default NS Nomination notification

Has anyone else received their nomination email from Nova Scotia on a day thats not Friday?

Thanks
Old Oct 18th 2010, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

UK2USA2CA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NS Nomination notification

Originally Posted by Howefamily
Has anyone else received their nomination email from Nova Scotia on a day thats not Friday?

Thanks
Have you heard something?
Old Oct 18th 2010, 5:12 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UK2USA
Have you heard something?
no, we sent in our additional info last week and I know they tend to send emails out on Friday but I was hoping that maybe I dont have to wait till Friday to see....
Old Oct 18th 2010, 5:13 am
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Ours arrived on a Friday, the reason I believe is that they hold a Thursday meeting and approve or not approve the current cases that have completed the application process.
Old Oct 18th 2010, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

UK2USA2CA is an unknown quantity at this point

no, we sent in our additional info last week and I know they tend to send emails out on Friday but I was hoping that maybe I dont have to wait till Friday to see....
So you could here this week then? Best of luck I'm still waiting for my file to be assigned to a Nominee Officer. Hopefully this week or next
Old Oct 18th 2010, 5:29 am
Happy

Originally Posted by flipance
Ours arrived on a Friday, the reason I believe is that they hold a Thursday meeting and approve or not approve the current cases that have completed the application process.
oh I see, that would make complete sense then
Old Oct 19th 2010, 8:19 am
Happy

Originally Posted by UK2USA
So you could here this week then? Best of luck I'm still waiting for my file to be assigned to a Nominee Officer. Hopefully this week or next
good luck! fingers crossed you get some good news on Friday too!
Old Oct 19th 2010, 9:56 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Hi just checked ours the date on letter of nomination they sent an email copy of was dated Tuesday 29th Sept and the email it was attached to was dated Wednesday 30th Sept

so you might get it tomorrow
Old Oct 19th 2010, 5:45 pm
Happy

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Hi just checked ours the date on letter of nomination they sent an email copy of was dated Tuesday 29th Sept and the email it was attached to was dated Wednesday 30th Sept

so you might get it tomorrow
oooo! i shall go back to checking email every half hour once we hit 2pm!
Old Oct 19th 2010, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

ooohhhh, I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you... Didn't we talk about making the move together the other day? You might then have to wait for us!