Nova Scota PNP POF

Old Mar 14th 2014, 1:44 am
maxpayne

mfahadjalil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nova Scota PNP POF

hi all,
I am bit confuse about the Proof of fund regarding PNP Nova Scotia,
I would like to show the bank certificate as a POF, is it OK or Bank statement of last three month should be provided?

other question is that, I cannot arrange that much money to show as POF, so if i sell the gold jewellery and put the money in the bank account, would it be acceptable? because off course if i transfer the money in the bank account it will be in one day. as I may attach the receipt from the Jeweller.

Please anybody guide me with this issue?
Old Mar 14th 2014, 3:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nova Scota PNP POF

That would be fine. Which stream are you applying under though? POF isn't required for all of them.
Old Mar 14th 2014, 5:04 am
maxpayne

mfahadjalil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nova Scota PNP POF

First i would like to thank u for ur response
I am applying for regional labour market demand stream