Wikiposts

Nov 05 AOR - meds recieved!

Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of
Smile Nov 05 AOR - meds recieved!

I'm so excited I could almost burst!!!

Just returned today from a 10 day inspection/research trip to Canada feeling very down in the dumps all the way back...wishing we could stay etc etc.

On the way back...hubbie says 'wouldn't it be nice to get back to a nice brown envelope inviting us for meds?'
'Yeah...right..some hope' I say.

Guess what was waiting for us when we returned?

YIIIPPPEEEEE!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nov 05 AOR - meds recieved!

Originally Posted by snoopster

Just returned today from a 10 day inspection/research trip to Canada feeling very down in the dumps all the way back...wishing we could stay etc etc.

On the way back...hubbie says 'wouldn't it be nice to get back to a nice brown envelope inviting us for meds?'

YIIIPPPEEEEE!
What fantastic news for you. I wish you all the luck in the world, and hope we will get there soon, too.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

YIIIPPPEEEEE!
congrats.

regs
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

YIIIPPPEEEEE!
Nice one, good luck from here onwards - it really does all start to happen very quickly!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations...
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

YIIIPPPEEEEE!
Congratulations . We had med requests almost a week ago and had our meds on friday. Sounds like it can be quick from receiving meds to getting your visa.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Wow - we got our updated info back in about a week after you (partly because it had to go to our lawyers in Vancouver before coming back to London) - so here's desperately trying to not hold our breath. We're telling ourselves it will be another couple of months before the meds, but who knows. We're going to New Brunswick for a visit in two weeks - would love to hear before then.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

It's a great feeling after waiting so long. Good luck with the meds and keeping fingers crossed you won't have to wait too long after that for the visas.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:55 am
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Congratulations!!! I got mine last week too
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manningl
Congratulations!!! I got mine last week too
Congratulations and best wishes to you as well manningl
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

thanks to you all! one step closer to the dream