Nov 04 AOR's Again!

Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all
Default Re: Nov 04 AOR's Again!

Actually, There doesn't seem to be many people with NOV AOR's does there?
Maybe we've been sltted in with Dec? lol
How many Nov AORs are actually on here?
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

nubbslad will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by KennyJosie

Hi

We are Nov AOR. Application received at CHC London on 28th October 2004 and our Aor states 10th Nov 2004 as you see from my timeline we have had the delay letter and a 90 day letter.

Nicki
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:20 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we are Nov AOR as well- see timeline below. Really getting fed up with the waiting now although we are lucky enough to already be living in Canada!
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Darrens479 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

We are also November 04 AOR.

Updates have already been sent back.

Timeline below, all the best to other's waiting.
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:42 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Hi Kenny, Seems to be just you and us that have had no letters at all! At least I am getting fitter, everyday I seem to be catching the postman over a shorter distance. Keep the faith! Our turn will come.
Old Oct 24th 2006, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Hi Kenny, Seems to be just you and us that have had no letters at all! At least I am getting fitter, everyday I seem to be catching the postman over a shorter distance. Keep the faith! Our turn will come.
Doesn't seem to be many Nov AOR's eh?
I've still not heard anything, but it would appear that its getting close according to others Application and AOR dates!
Keep your chin up Suzyanne, we'll get some news soon, I feel it!
Kenny
Old Oct 24th 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

zmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nice

We missed out on a November AOR as we submitted at the very end! But we did get our AOR in the middle of December stating 21 months which has now come and gone.

Had a delay letter in July of this year stating that our application should be looked at by August 2007! But as they seem to be dealing with September 04 AOR's we're hoping that it won't take them the extra 11 months they've quoted.

Started to get really piddled off with the process and life in general as we're completely stuck in limbo. However, I'm sure all good things will come to those who wait.

Zoe M. x
Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Zoe,
Don't be too despondant (sp?) I know its a long time, but I'm abolutely POSITIVE thats its going to be well worth the wait!
We are in the same boat and since we have had absolutely no communication from CIC, we know that doubts about every single thing creep in! (Do they have the correct address? What if they miss some points? Is the assessor in a good mood today? )
Keep your chin up and I'm sure we will ALL be OK eventually!
Keep the faith! lol
Kenny
Old Oct 28th 2006, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

shri_ram is an unknown quantity at this point

Zoe,
Don't be too despondant (sp?) I know its a long time, but I'm abolutely POSITIVE thats its going to be well worth the wait!
We are in the same boat and since we have had absolutely no communication from CIC, we know that doubts about every single thing creep in! (Do they have the correct address? What if they miss some points? Is the assessor in a good mood today? )
Keep your chin up and I'm sure we will ALL be OK eventually!
Keep the faith! lol
Kenny
This is for all those who have Nov 2004 AOR.

CIC London has advertised in the website for those who have not received communication from CIC to update their documentation. This is applicable for all whose AOR'S are Septmber & October 2004.

For us also ( Nov 2004 AOR) WE CAN EXPECT SUCH ADVERTISEMENT FROM CIC LONDON SHORTLY
Old Oct 28th 2006, 3:40 pm
Ski Bum

SkiBum will become famous soon enoughSkiBum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shri_ram

CIC London has advertised in the website for those who have not received communication from CIC to update their documentation. This is applicable for all whose AOR'S are Septmber & October 2004.

For us also ( Nov 2004 AOR) WE CAN EXPECT SUCH ADVERTISEMENT FROM CIC LONDON SHORTLY
I think it says "for applications submitted in..." - that is different from the AOR date.

If you read other posts from people who have had contact with CIC, the date they always refer to is the date of submission not AOR. As such, the advice you have posted above needs to be re-read in that light.

In particular, there are many August submittants (with September AORs) who have not been asked for updated info who reading your post would believe that the announcement applies to them, when it does not as evidenced, as I say, by other posts on this forum...
Old Oct 29th 2006, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

shri_ram is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SkiBum
I think it says "for applications submitted in..." - that is different from the AOR date.

If you read other posts from people who have had contact with CIC, the date they always refer to is the date of submission not AOR. As such, the advice you have posted above needs to be re-read in that light.

In particular, there are many August submittants (with September AORs) who have not been asked for updated info who reading your post would believe that the announcement applies to them, when it does not as evidenced, as I say, by other posts on this forum...
yES Skybum,
Thannx for ur corrections
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

S&LY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Any one with Nov 04 AOR had any news? Our 21 month period from our AOR date has now expired (Aug 06), still no news, no delay letter, no 90 day letter, no request for update, diddly squat in fact! Getting really peed off waiting myself, Suzyanne is becoming unbearable to live with so I hope we hear something soon. Best wishes to all waiting

Suzyanne's OH

Hi Guys.

Just joined this forum and noted your thread from June 06. Just wondering if you guys have heard anything yet ???

We got a letter dated 6th May stating that we may not hear from them until June 2007.

We are going mad with waiting, we can not do anything or make any plans etc. I would be delighted if you keep in touch and let us know if you have or once you receive anything you can let us know, this way we will see the ball is rolling for us aswell.

All the very best.

Scott & Lynn.

Last edited by S&LY; Oct 29th 2006 at 7:58 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2006, 12:37 am
Here at last!!!

sydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant futuresydney has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shri_ram

Hi
whereabouts on the site does it say this? Do you have a link?
Thanks
Old Oct 30th 2006, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

Front page. And it's for people who applied in September and October, not people who got AoRs in September and October.