notification of mpnp

Old Dec 27th 2009, 7:19 am
Mpnp

jumponmebones is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool notification of mpnp

Hi guys, how long does it normally take for the province to acknowledge your mpnp application, cos we sent ours on the 17th October 2009 and still haven't heard anything to say they have received the mpnp. We did email them but got told to wait??

cheers
Old Dec 28th 2009, 5:03 am
Just Joined

brit_in_cape_breton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: notification of mpnp

Originally Posted by jumponmebones
Hi guys, how long does it normally take for the province to acknowledge your mpnp application, cos we sent ours on the 17th October 2009 and still haven't heard anything to say they have received the mpnp. We did email them but got told to wait??

cheers
I hadnt heard from NS when I applied after 4 weeks, so emailed also and was told to wait, a week later I got the acknowledgement. I used a courier for everything, so you always know it was delivered even though no acknowledgement.
Old Dec 28th 2009, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: notification of mpnp

I am not 100% sure, but maybe some 90 % of me thinks, that you won't receive an acknowledgement. Which stream have you applied for? Most streams (apart from the general stream) will deal with your application within 3 months, so you just might get a nice surprise and receive the nomination instead?
If you emailed them and they told you to wait.. well.. thats what you gotta do then.

Ilse