Wikiposts

Nothingness is irritating

Old May 26th 2006, 2:53 am
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road
Question Nothingness is irritating

Hey folks:

I received my medical request from Buffalo RPC in December 5, 2005.

I confirmed with RCMP Ottawa and Citizenship and Immigration Canada | 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 that both medical result and RCMP police clearance had been forwarded to RPC Buffalo sometime in March 2006.
I’ve noticed many folks who received medical request in December 2005 already received their passport request (Yes, I am aware that every case is unique and it is processed at it own pace).
Secondly, my passport expired about last month and I just received my new passport today. Folks at the Post Office assured me that the biometric ID information on the US passport would be the same as the old passport although the passport number was different.

Here are the questions:
Should I get CAIPS note now or is it too early to do so?
Should I fax RPC Buffalo the copy of my new passport or should I wait until they send me something?

I just don’t want to swarm the RPC Buffalo by fax as they mention something about any inquiry will further delay processing.

Thank you folks….
Old May 26th 2006, 4:12 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nothingness is irritating

Originally Posted by ABW
Hey folks:

I received my medical request from Buffalo RPC in December 5, 2005.

I confirmed with RCMP Ottawa and Citizenship and Immigration Canada | 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 that both medical result and RCMP police clearance had been forwarded to RPC Buffalo sometime in March 2006.
I’ve noticed many folks who received medical request in December 2005 already received their passport request (Yes, I am aware that every case is unique and it is processed at it own pace).
Secondly, my passport expired about last month and I just received my new passport today. Folks at the Post Office assured me that the biometric ID information on the US passport would be the same as the old passport although the passport number was different.

Here are the questions:
Should I get CAIPS note now or is it too early to do so?
Should I fax RPC Buffalo the copy of my new passport or should I wait until they send me something?

I just don’t want to swarm the RPC Buffalo by fax as they mention something about any inquiry will further delay processing.

Thank you folks….
What you should do is send a copy of your new passport ID pages to the RPC right now as that may be the slowdown in your case. Also, relax.