Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Notarised letter of permission from parent/ex husband

Wikiposts

Notarised letter of permission from parent/ex husband

Old Sep 13th 2007, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

ptomlin01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Notarised letter of permission from parent/ex husband

I wonder if anyone knows where to find the link to download and print out a form..

Its a fillable form and says 'I give permission for my children...... to leave the country...etc, with all the spaces to fill in and at the bottom spaces for signatures.

I am sure it was headed with a canadian flag..

I found one last week but can't seem to locate it now..!

Thanks in advance if anyone knows how to find it..
Old Sep 14th 2007, 1:41 am
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Re: Notarised letter of permission from parent/ex husband

Hi

Just wondered if you have looked under the search part of the site. A few of us have been through the mill lately to sort out this type of thing with a non-migrating parent - so there is loads on the site about it.

We have recently had to go to court and get a Specific Issue order - if you put that in the search bit that will also bring up a bit for you.

Feel free to drop me a line if i can help - i am not an expert but have had to look into this loads over the past 6 months.

Dawn