Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Not able to submit ONLINE Citizenship application?

Not able to submit ONLINE Citizenship application?

Old Feb 18th 2021, 6:04 am
Just Joined

englishman111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Not able to submit ONLINE Citizenship application?

Really, well thats good to hear. Glad it is actually working. Tahnks for letting me know and congrats on getting it done. I have just used a windows PC to try again on chrome-then Int explorer then microsoft edge explorer. Had the same problem each time. I agree it was a very nice and simple process filling it in and adding all the docs etc. It does tell me everything is complete too? it just will not let me click submit. I've even tried changing the 'city which i am signing in' section? But still getting the same response saying failed to submit (as in first picture).

Were you invited to apply online or did you do the same as me and just go to the application site and fill out the questionnaire when it prompted you?

Did you upload your documents all in pdf's? or in jpg? or a mix of both (depending if you needed to add multiple?)

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks

Old Feb 20th 2021, 3:32 pm
Resident Maple Leaf Lush

sharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond repute

For those who have used the online application, could you tell me how you handle submitting photographs. Could you scan and upload ones matching the specifications, or do you need to mail the photos?
Old Feb 23rd 2021, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

englishman111 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had to go to a local photo studio (one inside the pharmacy where you can do passport photos etc). They can create an online digital file for you, which you need to upload with a picture of the receipt where the photo was taken (bill receipt should have the address of the photolab on it and what service etc). Hope that helps
Old Feb 23rd 2021, 8:44 pm
Resident Maple Leaf Lush

sharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishman111
I had to go to a local photo studio (one inside the pharmacy where you can do passport photos etc). They can create an online digital file for you, which you need to upload with a picture of the receipt where the photo was taken (bill receipt should have the address of the photolab on it and what service etc). Hope that helps
It does help thank you!