Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Non Accompanying Children and Medicals

Non Accompanying Children and Medicals

Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

skytra7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Non Accompanying Children and Medicals

Hi,

I just read the last post in this message:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-imm...-t97844.0.html

Because of this post I am really nervous. this is because I have two children (with different parents). The last post talks about significant time being added to the application and being asked by CIC to to the medical.

I recently completed a medical for one of my non accompanying children. But the mother of my other child has refused.

Is there a formal application form that I can complete to state that I will never make an application to sponsor my son (if anything happened I would move back?

I say this as I don't want my application delayed .

Have others been through this situation, has it extended the application time length, and are there any other relevant useful advice on what I should do?

Thank you so much
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non Accompanying Children and Medicals

If you can't get your child to have a medical, then you do need to provide info that effect - iirc a notorised letter stating the circumstances and that you've tried your best usually suffices. But do a quick search and you'll find loads of threads discussing it.

As you've got lots of questions about your FSW application today, it might be better to try and collate ones on the same subject (i.e. what to put on what bit of the form) on one thread, rather than posting loads of times?
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

skytra7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Non Accompanying Children and Medicals

Thanks for the reply...so gratefull...