nominee RPRF fee

Old May 14th 2016, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

carolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud of
Default nominee RPRF fee

so CIC received my nomination application on 20th August 2015. We have not been asked to do our medical as we were also invited to apply through express entry and now have two "Open" applications in with cic. We done our medicals for the express entry and the nomination application has seen that these have been done.
On 5th May I got my request to pay our RPRF fee for our nomination application of which I have paid.
I logged into our nomination application and it says medicals passed and they're waiting for our payment.
Does this mean we are virtually in???
Its funny as the processing time says 15 months which would take us up to November 2016, so I'm very surprised to have been asked to pay the RPRF fee.
I think our application was quite simple and straight forward but I bet a lot of us think our applications are straight forward.
I know with express entry that if you're asked to pay the RPRF fee its a very secure sign that your "in" and not far away from that magical day, but I'm just frightened to believe that.
Can anyone shed some light on what happens after you're asked to pay the RPRF fee for a nomination application??
Thanks in advance :-)
Old May 14th 2016, 5:58 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nominee RPRF fee

Originally Posted by carolcanada
so CIC received my nomination application on 20th August 2015. We have not been asked to do our medical as we were also invited to apply through express entry and now have two "Open" applications in with cic. We done our medicals for the express entry and the nomination application has seen that these have been done.
On 5th May I got my request to pay our RPRF fee for our nomination application of which I have paid.
I logged into our nomination application and it says medicals passed and they're waiting for our payment.
Does this mean we are virtually in???
Its funny as the processing time says 15 months which would take us up to November 2016, so I'm very surprised to have been asked to pay the RPRF fee.
I think our application was quite simple and straight forward but I bet a lot of us think our applications are straight forward.
I know with express entry that if you're asked to pay the RPRF fee its a very secure sign that your "in" and not far away from that magical day, but I'm just frightened to believe that.
Can anyone shed some light on what happens after you're asked to pay the RPRF fee for a nomination application??
Thanks in advance :-)

I got asked to pay my RPRF for Express entry 2 weeks ago.

Based on what I understand, it means you are nearly there but there have been a few rejections in EE after its been paid. It's difficult to know but as soon as you get asked for your PPR then you are pretty safe
Old May 15th 2016, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

carolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud of
Default Re: nominee RPRF fee

[QUOTE=beckiwoo;11948370]

Thanks becky. Im checking all applications/emails/junk files on a daily basis. Just want to see that light now 😁👍😁