Nominated by New Brunswick!!!!!

Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

beginner is on a distinguished road
Default Nominated by New Brunswick!!!!!

Can't belieeeve it!!! Just heard from our representative's in Vancouver that we've been nominated by New Brunswick. What a fantastic Christmas present!!!

Think we'll be celebrating tonight!!!

Beginner.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:35 pm
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all
Default Re: Nominated by New Brunswick!!!!!

Originally Posted by beginner
Can't belieeeve it!!! Just heard from our representative's in Vancouver that we've been nominated by New Brunswick. What a fantastic Christmas present!!!

Beginner.
Beginner's luck

Feel's good don't it?
Old Dec 11th 2006, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RobinHood
Beginner's luck

Feel's good don't it?

Sure does!

B
Old Dec 11th 2006, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

mport343 is an unknown quantity at this point

Beginner.
hi,
i`m new too all this,nominated for what exactly?
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

susie evans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mport343
hi,

Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! ok ok I suppose we're going to be the last to be nominated?!!! Here's hoping we get a super new year's present and then we can celebrate together some more!!
Susie
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:31 pm
Love it

chinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nice

Beginner.
Nice one. I know the feeling Happy Xmas
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:32 pm
Love it

chinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nicechinnybloke is just really nice

Originally Posted by susie evans
Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! ok ok I suppose we're going to be the last to be nominated?!!! Here's hoping we get a super new year's present and then we can celebrate together some more!!
Susie
You could well be nominated now. It takes 1 week for the letter to get to you from NB.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:25 pm
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all

hi,
http://www.gnb.ca/immigration/index-e.asp

Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

susie evans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chinnybloke
You could well be nominated now. It takes 1 week for the letter to get to you from NB.
HI CB

We're just waiting for the OK to our business plan (they asked us for more info). Unfortunately, Angela is off this week so I guess we'll just have to wait!!! 0 she did say everything else was "a ok" - Is that good I wonder?!
Susie
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

hi,

The provincial government of New Brunswick have nominated us to emigrate and live in New Brunswick. Final approval of our application will be with CHC London. If you look on the cic website if gives you all the info on nomination etc...

Beginner.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:15 pm
Banned

Jock is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Nominated by New Brunswick!!!!!

Beginner.
Good luck in NB - it's a great Province.
Old Dec 12th 2006, 9:20 pm
Love it

Originally Posted by Jock
Good luck in NB - it's a great Province.
Where abouts in NB are you Jock? I'm hoping to move to Fredericton. I like the Hanwell Road area
Old Dec 13th 2006, 11:40 am
Banned

Jock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chinnybloke
Where abouts in NB are you Jock? I'm hoping to move to Fredericton. I like the Hanwell Road area
I'm headed to Southern NB. Fredericton is a lovely city - you will like it there.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Beginner.
Well done!

You're half way there.

Just the feds to crack now and you're in!

Penny
Old Dec 13th 2006, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pennyhp
Well done!

You're half way there.

Just the feds to crack now and you're in!

Penny

Yes thanks Penny,

Just another thing to worry about now!

Beginner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.