Noc code for product management

Old Oct 24th 2021, 2:18 am
Nky
Just Joined

Nky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Noc code for product management

Hi guys I would really appreciate help with deciding which one of these three NOC’s matches with my job duties and responsibilities. NOC’s 0213, 0124, 0125

Lead, Product Innovation & Management

• Defining the new product development and innovation processes for the financial division of the group and integrating them into the rest of the company
• Working together with the company leadership to develop the strategic product roadmap for the division, providing regular updates and strategic analysis of the progress in achieving the roadmap goals
• Overseeing and managing the Product Team to develop products, launch approved products, and manage product performance and profitability
• Developing and managing strategies that will improve product performance
• Developing and managing market requirement document (MRD) that achieves product-market success
• Developing and managing product models to effectively and efficiently administer product structures.
• Selecting correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
• Working together with technical teams to design, configure and deliver the product systems to meet requirements and deadlines
• Maintaining strong ties and consistent communication with Marketing, Operational and Technical teams to capture appropriate commercial requirements and manage technical implementation and project timelines.
• Defining and managing the change request roadmap with inputs from technical and commercial teams. Oversee the Product Team to implement approved change requests and service improvements
• The company thought leader and spokesperson in the industry meet and product launches.
Old Oct 24th 2021, 5:14 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Noc code for product management

Hello and welcome to BE!

You need to look at each NOC code and see which of the 'main duties you do the most of - that will be the best NOC code for you. To claim a NOC code you'll need to prove you do at least half of the 'main duties', and meet the criteria in the opening paragraph, if there is another NOC that fits your duties better then your application may be refused. Find the job that best fits yours, i.e. that you do most of the 'main duties' of. What industry do you work in?

Are you planning on applying for Express Entry? If so, do read over Christmasoompa's very helpful post in our wiki - https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Quick..._by_step_guide - or are you job hunting with a view to applying?

Last edited by Siouxie; Oct 24th 2021 at 5:23 am.
Old Oct 28th 2021, 8:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Noc code for product management

Originally Posted by Nky
Can someone please help me with the NOC code for a fintech product manager? I can’t seem to find the one that fits. Please! Thanks
I've no idea what that is, but it's all down to your duties so not sure anybody else can help you really as only you know what your job entails.

You just need to find the NOC code that best fits your job, so you need to look at the duties listed and make sure you do at least half of them regularly in your role.

HTH.

Edit: just realised you've asked this in a previous thread, so have merged the two. Please see Siouxie's response above, she's essentially said the same thing as me, only you know what your duties are! So you'll need to work out which of those is the best fit, as long as you can prove you do half the 'main duties' listed then that will be fine.