Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NOC code for management trainee-fsw scedule 3

NOC code for management trainee-fsw scedule 3

Old Aug 14th 2014, 9:49 am
Just Joined

saudkhan418 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOC code for management trainee-fsw scedule 3

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Sue is the administrator.

Nikkidreaming already gave you the NOC code for the management training that you undertook with the bank.

0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers consumer credit management trainee

Thanks seouxie but i have already checked duties of 0122, it talks aboout management level position rather than trainee level..that is what my issue..
Old Aug 14th 2014, 10:17 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

On what basis are you applying for a visa? Would you need a job offer and positive LMO before a visa would be issued? I'm not sure exactly what question you're trying to find an answer to.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 10:23 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudkhan418
Thanks seouxie but i have already checked duties of 0122, it talks aboout management level position rather than trainee level..that is what my issue..
Did you expand the NOC page to 'view all'? It does include some 'trainee' positions.

consumer credit management trainee
consumer credit services manager trainee
loans manager trainee
management trainee, consumer credit
manager trainee, consumer credit services
Old Aug 14th 2014, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
On what basis are you applying for a visa? Would you need a job offer and positive LMO before a visa would be issued? I'm not sure exactly what question you're trying to find an answer to.
Dear rivingtonpike,

I am applying for Federal Skilled Worker program without job offer. I mentioned it on my first post that I have to fill all the information on schedule 3 question 12-b about all positions I held during past 10 years and its respective NOC code. So that is why I was asking NOC code for occupation under training because I joined the bank as a management trainee officer and my job duty was to take class room lectures for 2 months and after that my job duty was to learn practical working in a bank's branch for 4 months. So in total I have 6 months experience as a management trainee. i have searched HRSDC site and also emailed to them asking guidance for NOC code for management trainee. They replied as follows:

"Please note that the National Occupational Classification (NOC) does not assign any NOC code to "occupation in training". You will need to redirect your questions to the Federal Skilled Workers Program Web site. This Program is the responsibility of the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Therefore, you need to contact them directly or you can find more information by visiting their Web site at: Federal skilled workers

Thank you, "

So now I am confused what NOC should I write. Now one solution which comes in my mind is to include this training period under my primary NOC which I joined afer completion of training and that is NOC 1212 (Supervisors, finance,insurance office workers) and I will explain it in cover letter. What u suggest?

Old Aug 14th 2014, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Did you expand the NOC page to 'view all'? It does include some 'trainee' positions.

consumer credit management trainee
consumer credit services manager trainee
loans manager trainee
management trainee, consumer credit
manager trainee, consumer credit services
yes I expanded it. the job title does match but the job duties are regarding management of loans however my job duty was to learn banking. So it will not fall in NOC 0122.
Old Aug 14th 2014, 6:44 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudkhan418
yes I expanded it. the job title does match but the job duties are regarding management of loans however my job duty was to learn banking. So it will not fall in NOC 0122.
I believe Consumer credit services refers to banking.

0122: Banking managers perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the branch operations of a bank, trust company, credit union or similar financial institution or of a department in such an institution responsible for administering personal and commercial loans, buying and selling securities, operating investment funds, administering trusts, settling estates or other related activities
Ensure the institution's policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
Network to develop business relations, promote the sale of loan, investment and other banking services and attract corporate and individual customers
Interview corporate and individual customers and respond to customer enquiries
Analyze, review and approve or reject loan and credit applications in accordance with authorized limits
Monitor processing of loan applications and credit investigations
Attached Thumbnails NOC code for management trainee-fsw scedule 3-bom.jpg   NOC code for management trainee-fsw scedule 3-trainee.jpg  
Old Aug 15th 2014, 12:18 am
Just Joined

I believe Consumer credit services refers to banking.

0122: Banking managers perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the branch operations of a bank, trust company, credit union or similar financial institution or of a department in such an institution responsible for administering personal and commercial loans, buying and selling securities, operating investment funds, administering trusts, settling estates or other related activities
Ensure the institution's policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
Network to develop business relations, promote the sale of loan, investment and other banking services and attract corporate and individual customers
Interview corporate and individual customers and respond to customer enquiries
Analyze, review and approve or reject loan and credit applications in accordance with authorized limits
Monitor processing of loan applications and credit investigations
I was doing none of the above duties.. I was just learning and watching branch banking activities including some of above mentioned activities of 0122. But i was not manager i was just management trainee.