NOC!?

Old Oct 2nd 2014, 3:22 am
Just Joined

talkiyumi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOC!?

Hi,

When I look at the NOC website, am I supposed to look at the 2006 or 2011 or are they pretty much the same??

If its the 2006 one then my code would be: 0631 code but also could come under the 0015 code.

Would any of these codes be any good to get into Canada with???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 10:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOC!?

You'd use the 2011 one. The 2006 one is still in existence just for the transition, but use the most recent one.

0015 is on the list of eligible occupations for FSW aps, but are you sure you meet the criteria? It's just that 0631 and 0015 are VERY different jobs, so it would be unusual to qualify under both?

HTH.
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 1:29 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the help! After reading the descriptions etc, maybe it would sway more towards the 0631. I'm guessing this one doesn't meet the eligible criteria!?
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 1:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by talkiyumi
Thanks for the help! After reading the descriptions etc, maybe it would sway more towards the 0631. I'm guessing this one doesn't meet the eligible criteria!?
No, it's not on the list of eligible occupations for FSW, so if you wanted to apply as a Skilled Worker as 0631 you'd first need a job offer and to be working in Canada on a TWP.

HTH.
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 1:59 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the quick reply and thanks for the help � ����