No Carol Vordaman

Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

gary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default No Carol Vordaman

Hi

Just wanted to share a bit of pain with you guys,,, looked at my status and said "discission made" oh yeah FAILED............

They sent out the reason why to my consultants they had booked my 3 years full time at college , as a 1 year YTS so 15 points instead of 22, ( which would of passed me ) AHHHHHHHHH

Sending in a letter explaining where they went wrong .....

any of you guys had the same issue?

Gary
Old Oct 20th 2007, 2:51 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No Carol Vordaman

Could you please list your education details? Primary, secondary and post secondary - number of years required to complete (not how many years it took you to complete) each at the time you completed them if taken on full time basis? What kind of college program you completed? Not how many years you spent in college - but how long is program you completed (diploma or degree) if taken on standard, full time basis?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:21 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gary123
Hi

Just wanted to share a bit of pain with you guys,,, looked at my status and said "discission made" oh yeah FAILED............

They sent out the reason why to my consultants they had booked my 3 years full time at college , as a 1 year YTS so 15 points instead of 22, ( which would of passed me ) AHHHHHHHHH

Gary
Surely your consultant should have worked out your points before you submitted your application?
Old Oct 20th 2007, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

midlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud ofmidlander08 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gary123
Hi

Gary

Hi Gary

See my thread LMO(s) failed!!!

I feel the PAIN... i really do....

Wendy
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

gary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond reputegary123 has a reputation beyond repute

ok

here we go

Yes consultant did work out my points , i had enought ( London added it up wrong

i did

1974-1980 primary school
1980=1985 secoundary school
1985-1988 college ( 3 year course did it required time , full time course )

2 x o 'levels
3 x CSE
10 X CITY AND GUILDS
1 X CERT IN MANAGMENT ( 1 X YEAR PART TIME)

I was told that since i had done 13 years in education this would be at least 20 points if not 22 , all completed in time all exams passed at the required times... was i told wrong ?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:25 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

You were told wrong. Your consultant messed up everything and (1) shouldn't accept your case; or (2) should have advised you that you need to improve your education level; or (3) get more conclusive evidence of your education from you.

To get 22 points you would need 3-years post-secondary program and at least 15 years of full time education completed;

For 20 points you would need 2-years post-secondary program and at least 14 years of full time education completed;

If you proved only 13 years (as you claim) then max what you can get is 15 points. See here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...-education.asp

Remember - it is not what you claim you have, it is what you can conclusively document. If you have 14 years of full time education completed then you didn't prove it and your consultant is to blame. If you have only documented 13 years then 15 points is what you should get and again, your consultant is to blame for telling you that you need 13 years of education for getting "at least 20 points if not 22".

But if you have solid 14 years completed (full time or full time equivalent) and you provided conclusive evidence to that respect then visa post made an error.

Last edited by Andrew Miller; Oct 21st 2007 at 1:28 am.