No 120 email

Old May 19th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice
Default Re: No 120 email

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you do not receive you documents back. You should have made photocopies of what you sent.

The 120 day email asks for (i applied for FSW1):

* Your complete application must consist of the following:
* A copy of the letter with the reference number
* Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
* Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
* Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]

* You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office- specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ed-mission.asp
Old May 19th 2010, 3:55 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you do not receive you documents back. You should have made photocopies of what you sent.

* You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office- specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ed-mission.asp
Absolutely copies were made of everything that was sent.
It wouldn't make financial sense for them to post back documents that they tell you to copy, I would say
Old May 19th 2010, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Absolutely copies were made of everything that was sent.
It wouldn't make financial sense for them to post back documents that they tell you to copy, I would say
Just read my mail, and it sounded rude!

Sorry, i should have said, i hope you made copies of what you sent!
Old May 19th 2010, 4:02 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Just read my mail, and it sounded rude!

Sorry, i should have said, i hope you made copies of what you sent!
Ha ha, s'ok don't worry
Old May 24th 2010, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

livylegs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

thanks for the info its 77 days now since we sent application in and 35 days since our CC was charged so hopefully this week we might receive it, we maybes should start and get all our info together so when we do recieve AOR we can get it straight to London,

If my other half gets this LMO we will have to change his address to his Canadian 1 but I am staying here till August so what do we do about us having different addresses for a few months?
and shall we put a copy of the LMO and his original job offer and send it to London with all supporting docs ?

Thanks in advance
Old May 26th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

livylegs is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya guys

good news we recieved our AOR email today so we well happy and we gonna now start and gather info together and get it sent off

thanks for all your help.xx
Old Jun 20th 2010, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

soon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nicesoon to be ex is just really nice

Originally Posted by livylegs
Hey guys!

I have just had a bank statement and I have noticed that the immigration has took our processing fees out on the 15th April however we have had no email from them and none of our documents back?

we printed 2 copies of the application pack off when we submitted it and I have checked the spare set and the email address we provided is correct.

has this happened to anyone else before or does anyone know what will happen or is there still time for the email to come?

thanks in advance.xxx
Just to give you our time line thus far:

Apps sent to NS 26 Mar, cc debited 18 May, 120 day letter rec'd 17 Jun.

Your not alone, the paranoia increases by the day but as someone has already stated the fee has been taken so the 120 day e-mail should arrive soon.

Good Luck