No 120 email

Old May 11th 2010, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

livylegs is an unknown quantity at this point
Question No 120 email

Hey guys!

I have just had a bank statement and I have noticed that the immigration has took our processing fees out on the 15th April however we have had no email from them and none of our documents back?

we printed 2 copies of the application pack off when we submitted it and I have checked the spare set and the email address we provided is correct.

has this happened to anyone else before or does anyone know what will happen or is there still time for the email to come?

thanks in advance.xxx
Old May 11th 2010, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No 120 email

Originally Posted by livylegs
Hey guys!

I have just had a bank statement and I have noticed that the immigration has took our processing fees out on the 15th April however we have had no email from them and none of our documents back?

we printed 2 copies of the application pack off when we submitted it and I have checked the spare set and the email address we provided is correct.

has this happened to anyone else before or does anyone know what will happen or is there still time for the email to come?

thanks in advance.xxx
When did you send you application off?
Old May 11th 2010, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
When did you send you application off?
hi Linsy,
thanks for replying and it was sent the 9th or march 2010

cheers hun.x
Old May 11th 2010, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

hi Linsy,
thanks for replying and it was sent the 9th or march 2010

cheers hun.x
The 120 day emails are recieved about 8-9 weeks after pack recieved in Canada so I wouldn't be too concerned yet. Great news that they have processed your payment...means you have filled in all the boxes correctly.
Keep the faith and keep an eye on your email!!! Check your junk folder too.

lns
Old May 11th 2010, 9:28 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
The 120 day emails are recieved about 8-9 weeks after pack recieved in Canada so I wouldn't be too concerned yet. Great news that they have processed your payment...means you have filled in all the boxes correctly.
Keep the faith and keep an eye on your email!!! Check your junk folder too.

lns

Sorry to contradict you lns, but you know the nightmare I had. From what I have observed the 120 day email normally arrives a few days after payment has been taken. If you recall I didnt get our 120 day email and after I month we chased them up, they had rejected our app in error saying we didnt have an LMO even though they had a copy of it, a quick fax sorted it out, but it now makes me nervy when I see that people havent had their email 4 weeks after funds have been taken.

I may just be paranoid but I would get on to it asap - I am glad I did.

Good luck to the OP
Old May 11th 2010, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

hiya lins and miss,

thanks for both replying

Yikes do you think I should maybes just chase it up to be on the safe side and do I have to get in touch with the london office?

thanks again.xx
Old May 11th 2010, 10:01 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya lins and miss,

thanks for both replying

Yikes do you think I should maybes just chase it up to be on the safe side and do I have to get in touch with the london office?

thanks again.xx
I ,but like I said I am paranoid, when I chased them I got an email to say we had been rejected because we didnt have an LMO and they were refunding our money, which could take up to 12 weeks . If they had then we would have had to start the whole app again. You may want to see what others advise you to do, but I have no patients hence me chasing them after 4 weeks.

If you do decide to get on to them you need to contact Sydney NS use your ref on the credit card statement as a reference.

Also check your junk email box just in case it has gone straight into that.

Good luck
Old May 11th 2010, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
I ,but like I said I am paranoid, when I chased them I got an email to say we had been rejected because we didnt have an LMO and they were refunding our money, which could take up to 12 weeks . If they had then we would have had to start the whole app again. You may want to see what others advise you to do, but I have no patients hence me chasing them after 4 weeks.

If you do decide to get on to them you need to contact Sydney NS use your ref on the credit card statement as a reference.

Also check your junk email box just in case it has gone straight into that.

Good luck
Now am paranoid haha
so I might just chase it up to see whats happening cos I really dont want to start again and all the time it takes to start with we dont want to be put back months.
cheers hun.xx
Old May 11th 2010, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

I have emailed london office and explained what i have told yous so what happens if I dont get an email or any post do i still get all the docs they need and when london reply (if they reply) to tell me the status of our application shall I send the supporting docs onto them?

I am really worried not so any advice would be really appreciated.xx
Old May 12th 2010, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

FYI - I had my CC charged on 17th Feb, but i only got my 120 email on 29th April. It can be a frustrating and infuriating wait, but it'll come. Seemed a long time to wait for the mail, and no idea why it took so long, but i had to send a chaser email to CIC London.
Old May 12th 2010, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Sorry to contradict you lns, but you know the nightmare I had. From what I have observed the 120 day email normally arrives a few days after payment has been taken. If you recall I didnt get our 120 day email and after I month we chased them up, they had rejected our app in error saying we didnt have an LMO even though they had a copy of it, a quick fax sorted it out, but it now makes me nervy when I see that people havent had their email 4 weeks after funds have been taken.

I may just be paranoid but I would get on to it asap - I am glad I did.

Good luck to the OP
Come to think about it I think I lost my nerve at 8 weeks and sent an email too! I did get the 120 day email the next day...coincidence?
Hope you hear from them soon.
I think the process has completely slowed down almost to a halt, it would seem. Not good.

lns
Old May 13th 2010, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Hiya folks,

thanks for replying I feel better knowing that other ppl have been in the same situation as us and its come out good for them

So thanks again for reassuring us and i will let yous know as soon as we get that email or anything through the post
Old May 18th 2010, 12:14 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Hiya folks,

thanks for replying I feel better knowing that other ppl have been in the same situation as us and its come out good for them

So thanks again for reassuring us and i will let yous know as soon as we get that email or anything through the post
Hi there, our FSW/PR application was received in Canada on 9th March, the application fees were applied to my credit card on 27th April and we received our 120 e-mail on 29th April.

If your situation had happened for us, i'd be chasing them up too.

Good luck x
Old May 18th 2010, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Hi there, our FSW/PR application was received in Canada on 9th March, the application fees were applied to my credit card on 27th April and we received our 120 e-mail on 29th April.

If your situation had happened for us, i'd be chasing them up too.

Good luck x
Hi misskatpaw

thanks for replying and we have looked round the site and a few other sites and it seems loads are the same as us so we gonna just sit it out and wait if still nothing by the end of next week I will get my pal to ring in Canada for us and I have sent an email too London but no reply as of yet
I hate waiting and am checking my OH emails 20 times a day lol

Does anyone know what happens if we dont get the email does it matter or does the check list come with our returned documents?
cos if so we will start getting all our supporting documents together now?

thanks any responses would be appreciated
Old May 19th 2010, 3:46 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Hi misskatpaw

thanks for replying and we have looked round the site and a few other sites and it seems loads are the same as us so we gonna just sit it out and wait if still nothing by the end of next week I will get my pal to ring in Canada for us and I have sent an email too London but no reply as of yet
I hate waiting and am checking my OH emails 20 times a day lol

Does anyone know what happens if we dont get the email does it matter or does the check list come with our returned documents?
cos if so we will start getting all our supporting documents together now?

thanks any responses would be appreciated
Hiya livylegs,

Prior to leaving for Canada on 7th May, we had not received our docs back. I didn't actually know we were going to receive them back, t.b.h. I just thought that the e-mail was it!

If anyone could confirm, that'd be great. Alternatively, I can see what mail we have when we get home on Sunday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.