NEWS FLASH -Re want to Scream

Old May 31st 2007, 8:01 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default NEWS FLASH -Re want to Scream

Can't believe it but CHC just phoned really nice man infact a very very nice man.

Apologised asked us to fax copy of Police Certs that we sent in Jan 07 which Hubby is doing as we speak. He's going to e-mail us back when he receives them and issue passport requests.

Don't think I will believe it until they get here but we should have them by Monday.

A Very Happy Suzyanne who is glad she had day off work today
Old May 31st 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

woodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to allwoodywoodside is a name known to all
Default Re: NEWS FLASH -Re want to Scream

Great news well done.
Old May 31st 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

What fantastic news! You must both be so happy! There are actually real live human beings at CHC!

Perhaps he reads the BE site!

Have a great day off work!

Joanne

Old May 31st 2007, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

brilliant news suzyanne....its all falling into place
Old May 31st 2007, 8:22 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Thanks Guys.

I'm taking my two little girls to see Beauty and the Beast today guess they will be able to have as many sweets and ice creams as they want today!!
Old May 31st 2007, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

awww thats nice....but remember to treat yourself to.....you deserve it
Old May 31st 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

hooray!

Glad to see they recognised their errors!

Gryphea
Old May 31st 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Can't believe it but CHC just phoned really nice man infact a very very nice man.

Apologised asked us to fax copy of Police Certs that we sent in Jan 07 which Hubby is doing as we speak. He's going to e-mail us back when he receives them and issue passport requests.

Don't think I will believe it until they get here but we should have them by Monday.

A Very Happy Suzyanne who is glad she had day off work today
What a turnaround for you!

FANTASTIC and well done. Now you won't have to take up sport after all!

Bet you're smiling now.

Simon
Old May 31st 2007, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Location: Dubai, soon will be in Toronto, afterwards... who know?!
Canaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Suzyanne,

I feel happy for you & your daughters as they will have as much ice cream & sweets as they want today

I keep fingers crossed for myself as my meds has reached the CHC the same day as yours.

Do u think I would give them a reminder mail at this stage or give patience another chance , would you kindly advice on the email adress through which u contacted them.

With all my heartfelt wishes to you & your family.

Canaway

Last edited by Canaway; May 31st 2007 at 11:33 am.
Old May 31st 2007, 10:37 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Waoh great news - I guess the Dancers were doin their thing and we didnt know.
Enjoy the cinema and treats.
Old May 31st 2007, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

jcatterbury is on a distinguished road

EXCELLENT NEWS!!

Looks like you'll be in Canada for the summer.

Good luck with everything else!

Cheers,
Jason
Old May 31st 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Wee hee, thats excellent news, am sure you iwll feel even more excited once you have the fax in your hands!!

Enjoy the weekend celebrating
Old May 31st 2007, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

toaster is on a distinguished road

Great news
Old Jun 6th 2007, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Sorry I'm so late with the congratulations but just seen this post!

Great news - me and B are very pleased for you - bet you're over the moon.

Them dancers finally got the right money for the Tyne Tunnel toll!!

All the best and keep us posted on how it goes.

Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:15 pm
Suzy Q

Originally Posted by NovaBoy
Sorry I'm so late with the congratulations but just seen this post!

Great news - me and B are very pleased for you - bet you're over the moon.

Them dancers finally got the right money for the Tyne Tunnel toll!!

All the best and keep us posted on how it goes.

Thanks, still not sunk in, Hubby taking the same route as you to London tomorrow.

Hope you and B are having a great Canada Experience.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.