Wikiposts

New Year Wishes

Old Dec 31st 2005, 7:50 am
Waiting for Passport Back

bm71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Year Wishes

I just wanted to wish everyone in the board a happy new year, you all deserve it for being so supportive and helpful. May this year bring lots of medical and passport requests to everyone here.

BM71
Old Dec 31st 2005, 9:53 am
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Year Wishes

Originally Posted by bm71
I just wanted to wish everyone in the board a happy new year, you all deserve it for being so supportive and helpful. May this year bring lots of medical and passport requests to everyone here.

BM71

Hear, hear. Joyful 2006 everyone.
Old Dec 31st 2005, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

rabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud ofrabrol has much to be proud of

Yes, let me add my best wishes to everyone as well.

Happy New Year to one and all, with hopes of lots of brown envelopes through the doors!

Rob
Old Dec 31st 2005, 12:13 pm
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: New Year Wishes

AMEN
Old Dec 31st 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

iansch will become famous soon enoughiansch will become famous soon enough

Happy new year to one and all, I do hope you all get your wishers for 2006. We were hoping this time last year to be in Canada by now but not quite just sent our passports this week so it looks like 2006 will be the year for us. we worked in Canada 2000-2001 so it will be 5 years from thinking to getting.
All the Best to you all
Ian Fiona Lawrence
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Wish you all a very happy 2006. good luck to one and all.

regs