New Qualification

Old Dec 30th 2007, 9:53 am
Just Joined

sallyleejamieashleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New Qualification

Hi, everyone sorry to be a pain, I have searched the wiki for this section but can't find it. In June 2008 I will have attained a university degree in theology and ministry, I am also training to be a catholic deacon, although I have a job as a truck driver in the UK. What is the demand like for religious posts in Canada. Thanks for your patience.lee
Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New Qualification

I would search around the various diocesan websites in Canada. For example, this one from Diocese of Vancouver includes pages on employment and vocations. At the very least you will be able to find some names to contact and find out what the employment situation is like, and perhaps start networking:

http://www.rcav.bc.ca/

There is also a deacon community website in Ottawa which might be able to offer some genearl advice?:

http://www.ottawadeacons.com/