NEW NOC LIST-Is our dream over?

Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:30 am
Just Joined

alan 123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEW NOC LIST-Is our dream over?

ah sorry to hear about that ..dont give up all hope ..u must still believe
Old Aug 1st 2010, 5:53 am
Just Joined

shazza42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEW NOC LIST-Is our dream over?

Originally Posted by Greg Wellman
We have been trying to lodge our application to emigrate under Federal Skilled Worker for over 6 months. It has been returned 3 times due to a number of reasons. It was returned again today due to a credit card problem.(Thus payment could not be taken and application returned) As if these wasted months weren't bad enough, I now see there is a new NOC list, valid from 26th June. My partner (principal applicant) was applying under code 4131 College & Other Vocational Instructors. This is no longer on the list. I am totally gutted. Is this the end of our dream to move to Canada?
What is particularly galling is that on one occasion in February it was returned due to their error.(They said I had not filled in a 'use of representative' form- but we were not using any representative, and it clearly stated in the guidance notes that you only fill in the form if you are using one.) Can anyone help??
hey greg,we are in a similar position as you,and its frustrating to hear that you have also experienced the incompetancys of immigration,we too had our application returned in february,they claimed we'd forgotten some info one of the forms only for us to go through it with a call centre worker who said it was all correct so i spoke to an immigration expert in uk last week and she said as long as our application for FSW was in before the 26 june then they will process it as FSW,but to be honest with you i dont have much faith in the government at the moment,my husbands a carpenter and they are now no longer issuing LMO'S for this skill,so we are snookered.good luck with everything xx