Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

New medical request and confused about updated forms request ...

New medical request and confused about updated forms request ...

Old Jun 3rd 2011, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Lindita will become famous soon enough
Default New medical request and confused about updated forms request ...

Hi,
I am Quebec selected applicant and I've just received my forms to redo my medicals (expired in March) and also a request to send updated Police Certificates and updated Forms, including 'New Schedule 3 Federal Skilled Worker' which I understand is for FSW applicants (not for Quebec Selected applicants)

Do I really have to fill the mentioned form? I read it and is asking for NOC's and which one would I like to be assesed...but I believe this doesn't apply to me. Also asks for Funds and I understand the Funds required for FSW are way higher than for Quebec selected.

Should I send a case specific enquire and ask them to confirm or just fill it out?

Confused, any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Old Jun 4th 2011, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Lindita will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New medical request and confused about updated forms request ...

Well, I just sent a Case specific enquiry and asked the question. Let's see what's their response...

Originally Posted by Lindita
Hi,
I am Quebec selected applicant and I've just received my forms to redo my medicals (expired in March) and also a request to send updated Police Certificates and updated Forms, including 'New Schedule 3 Federal Skilled Worker' which I understand is for FSW applicants (not for Quebec Selected applicants)

Do I really have to fill the mentioned form? I read it and is asking for NOC's and which one would I like to be assesed...but I believe this doesn't apply to me. Also asks for Funds and I understand the Funds required for FSW are way higher than for Quebec selected.

Should I send a case specific enquire and ask them to confirm or just fill it out?

Confused, any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Old Jun 4th 2011, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

andy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New medical request and confused about updated forms request ...

Wow a year since your medicals and no PPR....what on earth's going on with your application? There's something really wrong there unless there's a reason you know about?

I think the officer sending you that form didn't think about it properly - If I were you I'd re-fill in and update all the original forms you send to apply for PR for Quebec - (that form they asked you to fill in is for the initial FSW applicaiton and doesn't apply to you) and as for the proof of funds...it's gone up but it's still under $3000 for 2011/2011 so I'd send proof if you have it but they don't usually ask us for that at federal stage - it's usually when you have the interview for the CSQ which further makes me think they've not thought about the info they're asking you for and just highlighted the sheet...

keep us posted, I hope you get PPR soon