Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

New Additional Information for Application

New Additional Information for Application

Old Feb 5th 2005, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Bev_S is an unknown quantity at this point
Question New Additional Information for Application

Hello everybody
My application has been in process since Nov 2004. Since then my children's passports have expired and they have obtained new ones. Do I send notorised copies of these to Imigration to make my application valid - last thing I want is for them to reject the application because of this.
Also, timescales given to me on receipt of Application was 22-36 months. My eldest child will be over 22 years then - does this mean she will have to apply again in her own right?
I cannot seem to get this type of information from any of the official sites, so any advice would be gratefully received
Bev
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

shriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really nice
Default Re: New Additional Information for Application

Originally Posted by BevS
Hello everybody
My application has been in process since Nov 2004. Since then my children's passports have expired and they have obtained new ones. Do I send notorised copies of these to Imigration to make my application valid - last thing I want is for them to reject the application because of this.
Also, timescales given to me on receipt of Application was 22-36 months. My eldest child will be over 22 years then - does this mean she will have to apply again in her own right?
I cannot seem to get this type of information from any of the official sites, so any advice would be gratefully received
Bev
With regards to your first query, I would suggest you send copies of the new passports to CIC.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 8:47 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Additional Information for Application

Originally Posted by BevS
Hello everybody

Bev
Our file has been in process since Jan 04. Our passports have just been renewed, however we have sent all sorts of additional paperwprk off since our initial application, all to strengthen our application.

Due to this, we will hold back with the new passports, and when/if call for passports comes, we will send new passports plus copies of old ones (still kept those as proof). Hoping this will not create any hassles.

So, guess if you're not planning to submit any more info for your file, you could sent certified copies of passports right now ?.

Rich.