Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

need urgent advice pls..Got active TB in canada.and medical surveillance

need urgent advice pls..Got active TB in canada.and medical surveillance

Old May 26th 2010, 8:37 am
Just Joined

smcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need urgent advice pls..Got active TB in canada.and medical surveillance

Hi all,

I would like to discuss my PR case with you guys..I am really confused..

Me and my husband is in canada on workpermit.we filed for PR to buffalow.my husband is principal applicant.we got our medical request.Now the main thing is that when i came to canada ,within 1 month I got active TB here in canada.I have been treated BY public health for 8 months.then they stopped medicines and did regular checkups..

Now we already finished our medicals since Dec 2009.Medical officer asked me to redo chest x-ray for 5 times in last 5 months to ensure stability.after finishing my last x-ray on 10th May.they sent me In-canada Medical Surveillance handout(just says to follow -up with Public health and all stuff).I wanted to know how it affect to my PR..I already know some cases where cic issued visa with surveillance but that all were outside canada..

Does medical officer already sent a decision to Newyork,CHC?

Or he will wait for my complete surveillance and other results?because i already wasted my 6 months..

Let me tell you one more thing...we applied for LMO to extend WP ....but it has been rejected..we applied for restoration as a worker then..its in process..How can i use this surveillance letter to stay in Canada.as our status is already expired..
Old May 28th 2010, 2:56 am
Just Joined

smcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: need urgent advice pls..Got active TB in canada.and medical surveillance

Seniors please reply