need some help again.

Old Mar 16th 2014, 8:40 am
Just Joined

confusedimmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need some help again.

I am just about to send my documents for the federal step of pnp.. and just worried sick.

My birth certificate is in Hindi, I got it translated in english through a certified translator in canada.

I also got a photo copy of the hindi version and got it notarised from notary public and he has stated that it is a true copy.

Do i need to get the translation notarised too? or am i right in doing what I have done so far ?

Also, On the provincial nominee guide, it states that the notary should write that I certify its a true copy of " the name of the document " but the notary doesn't understand hindi so he compared the docs and certified it and stated that he will not write birth certificate on it as he cannot understand the language to confirm that its a birth certificate.

Any suggestions ? I just dont want my application to be returned after 30 days !!

thanks
Old Mar 16th 2014, 2:06 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need some help again.

Hi

Originally Posted by confusedimmigrant
I am just about to send my documents for the federal step of pnp.. and just worried sick.

My birth certificate is in Hindi, I got it translated in english through a certified translator in canada.

I also got a photo copy of the hindi version and got it notarised from notary public and he has stated that it is a true copy.

Do i need to get the translation notarised too? or am i right in doing what I have done so far ?

Also, On the provincial nominee guide, it states that the notary should write that I certify its a true copy of " the name of the document " but the notary doesn't understand hindi so he compared the docs and certified it and stated that he will not write birth certificate on it as he cannot understand the language to confirm that its a birth certificate.

Any suggestions ? I just dont want my application to be returned after 30 days !!

thanks
1. You didn't need the notary.
2. All you need is the copy of the birth certificate and the translated copy with the certification of the translator. The notary is only required if the translation is done outside Canada.