Wikiposts

Need some confirmation

Old Jul 3rd 2010, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

rschatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need some confirmation

Hi BE's

Not been on the forum for sometime, So the new changes have been implemented.
I applied back in April, and during the time i had problems with the fees, and my application got returned
So iam in the process of re-applying under the new NOC list and new changes to procedure.

However just need some confirmation...

Do we have to send the SUPPORTING INFO as part of the application? not wait for the 120 day email?
Language profiency? Do we need to take a test?

Cheers
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 8:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need some confirmation

Originally Posted by rschatha
Hi BE's

Not been on the forum for sometime, So the new changes have been implemented.
I applied back in April, and during the time i had problems with the fees, and my application got returned
So iam in the process of re-applying under the new NOC list and new changes to procedure.

However just need some confirmation...

Do we have to send the SUPPORTING INFO as part of the application? not wait for the 120 day email?
Language profiency? Do we need to take a test?

Cheers
If your application is a completely new one, then yes, you have to comply with the current rules and regs. So, you need to take the IELTS and submit it with all your other documents at the initial stage.

Good luck.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

rschatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need some confirmation

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
If your application is a new one, then yes, you have to comply with the new rules and regs. So, you need to take the IELTS and submit it with all your other documents at the initial stage.

Good luck.
Thanks,