Need information

Old May 3rd 2009, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

hammadfari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need information

Hi,
I have submitted my PR application in Aug, 2004 AOR Sep, 2004. Since that day no news from CHC.
Now yesterday CHC, Islamabad people contacted on phone to my last employer and inquired about me. My employer gave to correct informarion to them and acquiring to him the CHC's officer was satisfied.
I want to know that at what sate is my case now?
I have not been asked to refresh my status as yet.
Regards
Hammad
Old May 4th 2009, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need information

I would advise that you email the relevant office dealing with your case. To check the progress of your case. I not sure what the backlog is at your office processing your case, but it does seem to be a very long time.
Old May 4th 2009, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like they are carrying out background checks right now. But as said above try to contact the office for a status update. Try to get CAIPS notes if you want to know more about the status of your application.
Old May 5th 2009, 5:20 am
Just Joined

ja77 is an unknown quantity at this point

hammad, i sent you a PM.
Old May 5th 2009, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Expat Andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Need information

Hi Hammad,

Kleinluka is right. If you want to check the status of your case you could order your CAIPS Notes.

Check out the article via the link below for more information about CAIPS Notes.

http://caipsnotes.blogspot.com/