need help

Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:23 am
Just Joined

nital is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need help

I really need advice from someone had or has the same problems,i know this might sound to you crazy but really nobody knows at least to say yes or no ,have or not right.
Ill be very short to be more clear i had 2006 relationship with my ex boyfriend who is now married and has family but after i came back home-Europe i found out im pregnant so i have now baby girl 3 y old with canadian citizenship and stoped the contact with him since then but would like my dayghter to rise beside him to feel family life (of course seeperated from him with me only)but his affraid to sponsor me because of his wife whome i understand i asked in embassy they told me i can but as humanitarion economy way or parent visa way
is there any possibility i to be granted visa through my daughter without sponsoring me anybody?
thanks

mondita
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:49 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need help

Hi

Originally Posted by nital
I really need advice from someone had or has the same problems,i know this might sound to you crazy but really nobody knows at least to say yes or no ,have or not right.
Ill be very short to be more clear i had 2006 relationship with my ex boyfriend who is now married and has family but after i came back home-Europe i found out im pregnant so i have now baby girl 3 y old with canadian citizenship and stoped the contact with him since then but would like my dayghter to rise beside him to feel family life (of course seeperated from him with me only)but his affraid to sponsor me because of his wife whome i understand i asked in embassy they told me i can but as humanitarion economy way or parent visa way
is there any possibility i to be granted visa through my daughter without sponsoring me anybody?
thanks

mondita
1. He can't sponsor you , he is married and still in the relationship I assume.
2. Your daughter can't sponsor you until she is 18 and residing and working in Canada.