Wikiposts

name on medical forms problem

Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default name on medical forms problem

Have just received medical forms today and they have got the childrens name right but have added there 2nd middle name twice! i.e Jennifer mary jane jane for all 3 of the children. DO i need to send the forms back or contact CHC? or are they meant to be like that?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:05 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: name on medical forms problem

Originally Posted by jempee
Have just received medical forms today and they have got the childrens name right but have added there 2nd middle name twice! i.e Jennifer mary jane jane for all 3 of the children. DO i need to send the forms back or contact CHC? or are they meant to be like that?
Hi Jempee - both mine and my husband's second names were spelled incorrectly on our forms too. I faxed CHC with a cover letter explaining the errors and also faxed copies of medical forms. Exactly a week later they re-issued the forms with the correct spellings.

Hope that helps! J
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Hi Jempee - both mine and my husband's second names were spelled incorrectly on our forms too. I faxed CHC with a cover letter explaining the errors and also faxed copies of medical forms. Exactly a week later they re-issued the forms with the correct spellings.

Hope that helps! J
Tried to fax something to them last week and all i get is an error message. which number did you fax to?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

stainedglasslady is on a distinguished road

Our medical forms contained some wrong information also, country of birth !, telephone numbers and one or two other things. We had the medical doctor to amend and sign and had no problem from then on.

Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:08 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to fax something to them last week and all i get is an error message. which number did you fax to?
Hi! We used 0207 258 6506

Good luck! J
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stainedglasslady
Our medical forms contained some wrong information also, country of birth !, telephone numbers and one or two other things. We had the medical doctor to amend and sign and had no problem from then on.
Have CHC recieved your medicals then and told you they are ok? if so i could just get the doctor to cross off the duplicated name on each of the childrens as it is at the end.
Have tried to fax them tonight but all i get is a sheet of paper printed with info on it and where it says result it says error next to it. the number i am faxing to is 020 7258 6506.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Yes, CHC received our meds and we have received our passport requests today, horray !!! But the downside is, we did get lost in a bottom drawer for 4 months until now

Have CHC recieved your medicals then and told you they are ok? if so i could just get the doctor to cross off the duplicated name on each of the childrens as it is at the end.
Have tried to fax them tonight but all i get is a sheet of paper printed with info on it and where it says result it says error next to it. the number i am faxing to is 020 7258 6506.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, CHC received our meds and we have received our passport requests today, horray !!! But the downside is, we did get lost in a bottom drawer for 4 months until now

Thanks for your reply i think i will point it out to the doc and get him to sign where altered. I will also send letter to CHC pointing out this problem then if they send new forms before we go for the medical we can use them.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PPR

Hope to be in the same position soon
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Where are you from out of interest? and where are you going to settle?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Hi, we are from Swansea and hoping to settle either on Vancouver Island (Nanoose area) or Kelowna in BC (better IT job prospects !). We can't afford to give up the rat race (I mean job market) just yet.

Where are you from out of interest? and where are you going to settle?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi, we are from Swansea and hoping to settle either on Vancouver Island (Nanoose area) or Kelowna in BC (better IT job prospects !). We can't afford to give up the rat race (I mean job market) just yet.

have sent you personal message.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:21 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the PPR
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Thank you butch, keeping celebrations for the weekend, for when the shock wears off :scared:

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Congrats on the PPR