N.Ireland Medicals

Old Mar 27th 2008, 1:38 am
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: N.Ireland Medicals

wow good deal, I'm paying £260 just for me in Leeds.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 2:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Khubbe, thanks for the info about the medicals, we've booked to get ours done at Donnybrook on Monday. We are going to drive down or do you recommend getting the bus??
Old Mar 27th 2008, 6:43 am
Get me to Canada fast!!

khuppe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rabc0077
Hi Khubbe, thanks for the info about the medicals, we've booked to get ours done at Donnybrook on Monday. We are going to drive down or do you recommend getting the bus??
It was handy enough getting the bus but if I was to do it again I would probobly just drive down (especially if you know the area of dublin). Maybe do a route planner if you need the address of the clinic he sends you for bloods etc let me know and then you can work out how to get via car to the clinic from his sugery. Or get the bus to the clinic and back to the surgery?

Plus you will prob get into Dublin quicker than on the bus (alot of stopping/pulling over etc).

Also the doc only accepts cash, and the clinic accepts cash/debit/cheque whathave you.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:18 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for that khubbe, hadn't even thought about how to pay. Just assumed they'd take debit card.. I think we'll just drive down and do the route planner thingie me bob..If you can post the address on this thread i'd be greatful..
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:11 am
Get me to Canada fast!!

No problem here is the link for the clinic it gives you a rough location

http://www.charlemontclinic.com/location.htm

Charlemont Clinic,
Charlemont Mall,
Dublin,
D2.

JUst make sure you have enough euros for dr o'grady and then you can do your bloods/xray by debit card at the clinic! I took too much euros out and came home with them as I wasnt sure if the charlemont clinic took cards/cheques!

Good luck and hope you's find everything easily.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 2:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Thanks a million, i,ll keep you posted Im more worried than my husband but thats only because getting worried is a woman's thing!!!!:curse:
Old Mar 28th 2008, 3:11 am
Get me to Canada fast!!

Originally Posted by rabc0077
Thanks a million, i,ll keep you posted Im more worried than my husband but thats only because getting worried is a woman's thing!!!!:curse:
You'll be grand don't worry, you'll be wrecked come Monday night. I came home from dublin at 5pm and was fast asleep at 8.30!! But at least its all done now I hope! Still cant believe how much Belfast charge for a child thats such a rip off.

But yes its the women who take on all the worries and I just want to get over there and settled and relax! Where are you moving to and what shipping company are you using?