MyCIC / IRCC account update

Old Dec 18th 2018, 9:51 am
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MyCIC / IRCC account update

Originally Posted by crofty82
It also says this which is still obviously generic but at least expands a little on their possible reasons for taking longer to process. Hopefully our GCMS notes will shed more light.

Good luck for an ITA soon G0ldie.
Thanks pal, much appreciated! Just waiting in the pool for the points to drop but also working on getting a job and applying everyweek to see if I can get anywhere on that front. The missus is going to re-do the IELTS so should tip us over the barrel and then the downward-end of the roller-coaster goes into action!

I'm hoping that the ITA will come soon.
Old Dec 18th 2018, 12:05 pm
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quickie, did you go for the biometrics at the VFS office in London and how was it?
Old Dec 18th 2018, 12:07 pm
No beginning to my talent

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute

Thankfully biometrics came in after we got our ITA so never had to do it.
Old Dec 18th 2018, 12:20 pm
Knight of Constantinople

Lucky! I was searching on the forum to see if anyone had been through the process and how they go on with it. The only office being in central London seems to be a real pain just equating time and planning for a day trip for what seems a simple procedure.
Old Dec 18th 2018, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

BigfootsMotorbike is an unknown quantity at this point

We just gave our biometrics at the end of Nov.

The vfs global site was a bit of a pain trying to book an appointment, but when we got there it was smooth and we were sorted within 30 min.
Old Dec 18th 2018, 1:03 pm
Knight of Constantinople

Originally Posted by BigfootsMotorbike
We just gave our biometrics at the end of Nov.

The vfs global site was a bit of a pain trying to book an appointment, but when we got there it was smooth and we were sorted within 30 min.
That sounds good. I was getting a bit worried as I've dealt with VFS on many occasions in the past but not for Canada issues.

Don't really want to de-rail this thread so maybe worth giving a run-down on your experience on a new thread.
Old Dec 21st 2018, 11:33 am

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute

Excerpts from our GCMS notes in case it helps anyone else, last updated 25th October 2018. Have replaced names and other sensitive details with 'x'.

Eligibility says 'Met' which is obviously a relief although I know 'Passed' is the final stage. Seems like it's just held up because the security check hasn't started, and I have no idea how long that takes.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2018-06-18_Exxxxxxxxx PA: Croft, xxxxxxxxxxx - EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
Ml 3A11.2:
Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS
TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 73 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 460 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application (APR): 455 Total CRS Points Assessed: 460 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "The Growth Company, edoc# xxxxxxxx"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION; all applicants in status PA: TRV valid until: 2023-02-16) _
FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2014-05-30; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-06-18 Primary Occupation: NOC 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Media Technology and Production; Diploma/Certificate: Education 2007-04 to 2016-04 - Campaigns Officer (NOC: 1123) - at xxxxxxxx - eDoc# xxxxxxxx - Letter dated 2018-04-26 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of GBP ÂŁxxxxx/ YEAR - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 7 years and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 7 years and 11 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)
WORK
EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s), 15 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $xxxxx - CAD $xxxxx as per xxxxx Bank statement at 2018-04-27; Family of 2 requires CAD $15 531

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2018/07/03 14:19:57 Created By: xxxxxxxx
Updated Date: 2018/07/03 14:21:13 Updated By: xxxxxxxx
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: Exxxxxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 444 CRS SCORE: 460 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met
Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION Primary Applicant ECA report
Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant United Kingdom police
certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse United Kingdom police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE Applicant's age reviewed and Changed
from ITA toe-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information

Last edited by crofty82; Dec 21st 2018 at 11:35 am.
Old Dec 21st 2018, 2:45 pm
Knight of Constantinople

The last sentence on the assessment seems to point everything out, " from ITA toe-APR -----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW Client Information ".

I cannot really say what it is but from the rest of the assessment it seems as if the application is just up for a check-up. I've known teams in certain companies and governments to do the main processing and have another team check up on the work (cross-check). One would presume that is the case there. That said your timeline seems past due as the 6 months is up. I don't think that any answers will be coming until the New Year at least.
Old Dec 21st 2018, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by G0ldie
I don't think that any answers will be coming until the New Year at least.
I suspect that is the case.

Thanks for all your input, fingers crossed for an ITA for you and for a good result when your wife retakes her IELTS.
Old Dec 21st 2018, 3:14 pm
Knight of Constantinople

I was right on the money on the draw a few days ago (CRS 439). The only issue was the tie break rule for Feb 2018. My application was put in August 2018 so missed that boat!
Old Dec 21st 2018, 4:52 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G0ldie
I was right on the money on the draw a few days ago (CRS 439). The only issue was the tie break rule for Feb 2018. My application was put in August 2018 so missed that boat!

Ugh. How frustrating and infuriating Sorry to hear that... time for that IELTS retest, perhaps.
Old Dec 21st 2018, 4:56 pm
Knight of Constantinople

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Ugh. How frustrating and infuriating Sorry to hear that.
Hi Siouxie,

It's not a problem. It will happen when it's going to happen!

I found it quite funny really. The wife had already been planning medicals and other things as she thought we had an early Christmas present via the ITA!

There is always next year and a lot to be positive about!
Old Mar 11th 2019, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

jasmatharu is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, is it something to worry about if my gcms notes show -documents set for review - client information'?
Old Mar 11th 2019, 4:33 pm

I wish I could tell you. I have been in that exact situation since October last year.

Just ordered 3rd set of GCMS notes to try to try to shed some light.
Old Mar 11th 2019, 5:22 pm
Knight of Constantinople

Originally Posted by crofty82
I wish I could tell you. I have been in that exact situation since October last year.

Just ordered 3rd set of GCMS notes to try to try to shed some light.
Weird, I thought that everything would have gone through by now.

If there was an issue I presume they would have got in contact with yourself.

Maybe, a delay in processing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.