Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

My work permit is expiring, I want to enter Canada as a visitor

My work permit is expiring, I want to enter Canada as a visitor

Old Sep 7th 2010, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

simongrounds is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My work permit is expiring, I want to enter Canada as a visitor

Sounds great! I have just looked on my iPod and don't have that album - I'll have to go on a hunt for it!

BTW he played with some amazing session musicians, one of the guys had played with MJ and Stevie Wonder (who I saw At Glastonbury Festival this year )
Old Sep 7th 2010, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

cityhog will become famous soon enoughcityhog will become famous soon enough
Default Re: My work permit is expiring, I want to enter Canada as a visitor

Originally Posted by simongrounds
So.... the show was at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. After the show we crept into the zoo! I'd already checked out a map, so we headed to the orangutan enclosure, where a funky dude swung down and greated us!! It was very cool! Then an alarm went off, which scared our new friend! We though we'd better get out of there, so headed back towards the stage, where we wandered into backstage, we saw this portercabin where Herbie was giving signatures!

Herbie's manager was a Brit so I got chatting to him and was about to leave, being pretty satisfied with seeing Herbie. But then my wife piped up "Herbie, my husband loves you!", to which Herbie got up and came over. I shook his hand and told him how much I love Head Hunters (at the show he played so much of his funky stuff from the 70s) and Future2Future. We then posed for a photo with him!

An amazing evening!!
Yeah I need to check out that funky dude when I'm in Seattle, I mean, the orangutan.