Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

My wifes passport has been required for visa

My wifes passport has been required for visa

Old May 30th 2010, 2:53 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default My wifes passport has been required for visa

Hi there I am in process of sponsering my wife who is in India to come to here canada. She has her passport requested recently for visa.

Please can someone tell me if I can begin to get excited and does this mean almost the end of the road for her file in a positive way.

Its really hard as I am already happy and excited but then also thinking stay calm as maybe there could be other hurdles in the way and they might request other documents.

Anyone with some advise on what happen next please let me know.
Old May 30th 2010, 5:15 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My wifes passport has been required for visa

Hi

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
Hi there I am in process of sponsering my wife who is in India to come to here canada. She has her passport requested recently for visa.

Please can someone tell me if I can begin to get excited and does this mean almost the end of the road for her file in a positive way.

Its really hard as I am already happy and excited but then also thinking stay calm as maybe there could be other hurdles in the way and they might request other documents.

Anyone with some advise on what happen next please let me know.
1. ND requests the passport early in the process, and if the application is approved, you have about 6-8 weeks before it is returned with the COPR.