On My Way!!!!!!!

Old Sep 29th 2009, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice
Default On My Way!!!!!!!

This is probably going to be my last post here for a while. After tonight I lose my laptop and my internet access as part of my frantic, final, last minute packing and sorting out of things. Then I'll be on my way.

I've no idea what my future holds and I know that I've picked a terrible time to emigrate and that I'm going to have to work hard and be extremely lucky to land an IT job in Vancouver in the present climate. But I know that I'm good at what I do, I can and will work hard and, if it comes to it (which it probably will), I can turn my hand to anything in order to keep my dream alive.

I really want to thank everyone here for their advice, encouragement and support. I can't begin to express how much this site has helped me. Good luck to everyone currently going through this nerve-shattering process!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:10 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: On My Way!!!!!!!

Good luck man! Vancouver is a great place!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Jimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really niceJimsan is just really nice

Best of luck. I'm sure everything will work out.
Hopefully we'll be in a similar position in a few months time.
Good things come to those who wait ! and wait ! and wait !
Take care
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

All the very best to you in your new life in canada.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:11 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, good luck. After all that madness that we all went through ey?

Fingers crossed that you get a job soonish. Keep us posted from the other side, when you are all up and running of course.

Karen and Bob
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:30 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats & best of luck it all goes your way quickly.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

oakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to all

Congrats and welcome to Canada....you will love it! Enjoy your new life and best of luck with all that you do
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

good luck dude, i will also be in the same position soon relocating to Vancouver and looking for a IT job, but like you said below, with that attitude im sure you will be fine and everything will work out -

'm going to have to work hard and be extremely lucky to land an IT job in Vancouver in the present climate. But I know that I'm good at what I do, I can and will work hard and, if it comes to it (which it probably will), I can turn my hand to anything in order to keep my dream alive.

good luck and hope to hear from you on the other side soon....