My Turn!!!!!

Old Nov 18th 2005, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all
Talking My Turn!!!!!

Just to let you guy's and Girl's know got are PPR to day. (may 04 aor)
House on market and all the rest

Cheers
Hawkeye
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:01 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Turn!!!!!

Originally Posted by hawkeye

Cheers
Hawkeye
Brilliant news! Well done!

BTW - did you have a good time in Calgary last month - tried to work out who you were at the airport (bearing in mind your atavar ) but couldn't. The weather was great wasn't it??

J

PS - Your message will give hope to other people awaiting PPR's as I think everyone thought nothing would happen now until the new year.

Last edited by Jingle; Nov 18th 2005 at 12:48 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

chrisfearon will become famous soon enough

Cheers
Hawkeye

hi there congratulations and i bet you will be celebrating tonight yippee.
may i ask when did you do your medicals and was it london.
best regards maybe there is some hope this year for us who are waiting
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:48 pm
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chrisfearon
Congratulations, good luck with life at canada.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Cheers
Hawkeye
Congratulations and gook luck.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:58 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Great news! When did you take your medicals?

Cheers
Hawkeye
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:25 pm
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

It s a great feeling isn't it! Lets hope everyone else that is waiting gets good news next weeks, some earlier AOR's are still desperatley waiting. We went to London to collect our visas yesterday, and finally feel we can breath a sigh of relief. Have a drink or two tonight, and best of luck for the future.

Cheers
Hawkeye
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:20 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Cheers
Hawkeye
Great stuff! I will have a beer in celebration of your good news. You can do the same when I get to the same stage. That way we all have a good excuse to have a drink every now and again...
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Brilliant news! Well done!

BTW - did you have a good time in Calgary last month - tried to work out who you were at the airport (bearing in mind your atavar ) but couldn't. The weather was great wasn't it??

J

PS - Your message will give hope to other people awaiting PPR's as I think everyone thought nothing would happen now until the new year.
Hi Jenwren and Thanks.

Tried to spot you as well but just a mass of heads.we were the ones that were bumped down from premium class
But had a great time looking at houses and spending loads of money.
Had to pay $70 excess on the way home and had 30K each .

Loved those cold but bright mornings funnily enough just the weather here at the moment
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chrisfearon
Thanks..

We did are meds in London on 15 sept.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

h_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of lighth_henry is a glorious beacon of light

What a Friday night you'll be having!

Just as we all thought London had shut shop for the year! Congratulations!!
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks to all and hope yours comes round very soon

Time line
Applied marck 04
AOR MAy 04
Meds 15-09-0505
PPR 18-11-05
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:50 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Thanks to all and hope yours comes round very soon

Time line
Applied marck 04
AOR MAy 04
Meds 15-09-0505
PPR 18-11-05

WOW...................they are still in the business of issuing Visa's........I thought CHC had shut shop till the new year.

Great news .... well done to you Gooding too for you shiny new VISA.....gives us all a little hope.

Rgds
Mans
Old Nov 18th 2005, 4:45 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Hawkeye
Good Luck
Old Nov 18th 2005, 4:50 pm
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

Thanks, hawkeye if you're thinking of taking you passports in by hand they are offering a one week turnaround on visas collections. ( well they were still offering them yesterday) Thursday to Thursday. I dont expect you'll want to if you are not planning on going until next year, but just worth noting, We could not wait up to 30 days for post, not with Royal Mail!!! By the way no Maple Leaf on our visas we have got galloping mounties on ours!!

Originally Posted by Mans
WOW...................they are still in the business of issuing Visa's........I thought CHC had shut shop till the new year.

Great news .... well done to you Gooding too for you shiny new VISA.....gives us all a little hope.

Rgds
Mans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.