My turn!!

Old Sep 6th 2005, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Esste is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My turn!!

Hi All!

Following Ozrob's love of the sydney office, I also emailed them yesterday to find out about police certificate's (RCMP cert's are requested by sydney office for spousal/common-law applications). I got the following reply today:

"Your Police Certificate has been received, Your application us now
ready to be finalised, Instructions on the next stages of processing
have been sent to you (1 September 2005)."

I then spent the next hour and a half watching out the window for the post, because today is the 7th and said instructions should be here by now! My partner called from Canada while I was watching out and about 10 minutes letter postie arrived and put suspicious looking brown envelope in box (along with other mail). So we got to share the moment of receiving the PPR over the phone

Passport will be in post tomorrow and I should be on a plane back to Canada 29 October!

Yay!!!

Thanks for all your help, and all the great information provided on this forum.

Esste

P.S. E-Cas still says "In Process"
Old Sep 6th 2005, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Timmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My turn!!

Yeah Tish!!!!

Cool mate. So this winter when I come over to Castle Mtn and have pavlova you will be a PR!!
Old Sep 6th 2005, 6:09 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

You've got to love that...

Congratulations Esste...
Old Sep 6th 2005, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Timmo
Yeah Tish!!!!

Cool mate. So this winter when I come over to Castle Mtn and have pavlova you will be a PR!!

Yup and you can have all the pavlova you want Tim!! Rob said it was a good huckleberry season too - so hopefully there will still be some of those left in the freezer to put on them... And don't forget to bring Kara!
Old Sep 6th 2005, 7:49 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Esste
Yup and you can have all the pavlova you want Tim!! Rob said it was a good huckleberry season too - so hopefully there will still be some of those left in the freezer to put on them... And don't forget to bring Kara!
Things seem to be moving down under.

Congrats.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:06 pm
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by mhhp
Things seem to be moving down under.
That could be easily be taken the wrong way.. :scared:

Esste, are you planning on settling in the Banff area? I am planning on setting up in Canmore.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by OzRob

Esste, are you planning on settling in the Banff area? I am planning on setting up in Canmore.
We'll be living in Lethbridge, but my partner's parents have a cabin at Castle Mountain Resort, so we spend a lot of weekends and Christmas Holidays there.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:01 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OzRob

Ok OzRob then let me phrase it:

"Things seem to be moving, down under."

Oh wonderfull world of grammar
Old Sep 8th 2005, 4:09 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Esste
Hi All!

Following Ozrob's love of the sydney office, I also emailed them yesterday to find out about police certificate's (RCMP cert's are requested by sydney office for spousal/common-law applications). I got the following reply today:

"Your Police Certificate has been received, Your application us now
ready to be finalised, Instructions on the next stages of processing
have been sent to you (1 September 2005)."

I then spent the next hour and a half watching out the window for the post, because today is the 7th and said instructions should be here by now! My partner called from Canada while I was watching out and about 10 minutes letter postie arrived and put suspicious looking brown envelope in box (along with other mail). So we got to share the moment of receiving the PPR over the phone

Passport will be in post tomorrow and I should be on a plane back to Canada 29 October!

Yay!!!

Thanks for all your help, and all the great information provided on this forum.

Esste

P.S. E-Cas still says "In Process"
COOL COOL
Have a nice one in Canada mate....
Congrats and Good Luck!!
Old Sep 8th 2005, 4:10 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
Ok OzRob then let me phrase it:

"Things seem to be moving, down under."

Oh wonderfull world of grammar

:scared: :scared: