my questions

Old Nov 18th 2003, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

babu28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my questions

I got my passports recently stamped, plan to go to Vancouver in Feb.04 with spouse and 2 kids aged 14 and 9 from Bombay

Have been religiously going through the various correspondence in this forum and have vague idea of things. Since I don't have any godfathers to take care of me once I land and I wish to know how quickly does one land up with a job meeting with qualifications/experience or otherwise (I am from finance/accounts field with 15 yrs. exp. in senior positions).

Can any one recommend me settlement agencies in vancouver who will guide me from A- airport to ..........PR card, sin card, apartment, employment........Z. Does anybody use these services or finds things on their own.?

Average total monthly expenditure with basic necessities for a family of 4 in C$ ?.

Education for a 15 yr old(Xth std.in Canada) is it equivalent to GCSE/CBSE(India) ?. if any body knows...?.

Thanks in advance to all who take the trouble of putting in few words.

My time frame for those interested

CHC, London
Date of appl. : 25.06.01
Interview on : 26.01.03
Medicals on : 30.04.03
Passports request : 22.09.03
Passports sent to CHC: 17.10.03
Passports recd.back by mail : 15.11.03
Old Nov 19th 2003, 6:06 am
Sam

Default Re: my questions

hi babu
congrats!
just wanted to know, where did u apply from-india? and did u send your
passport by mail from india to RPC,london(UK)?

regards
Sam