Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

My landing experience, Halifax, Nova Scotia

My landing experience, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Old May 29th 2011, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

laser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud of
Default Re: My landing experience, Halifax, Nova Scotia

Originally Posted by kiwijbob
thanks, I'm landing on Thursday in Toronto and I'm just going over everything
in detail. So correct me if I'm wrong but the one picture attached to your COPR
is copied and used as the picture for your PR card? I read somewhere that
they take pictures there and then but some also say they brought pictures
with them, I'm a bit confused on this one
I was also confused by this one especially with conflicting advice on here. I brought along some spare copies of the pictures I had put on the COPR with the date they were taken on the back with a marker pen. I asked the immigration officer whether the one on the COPR would be fine and she said yes. So that's all they took. I had to sign the form within a specific area and not to go outside of that. That was probably the hardest part of the process!