Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

My final EE Timeline in case anyone is interested.

My final EE Timeline in case anyone is interested.

Old Nov 20th 2015, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

doubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the roughdoubleym is a jewel in the rough
Default My final EE Timeline in case anyone is interested.

Just in case anyone is interested, here's my final timeline:

Express Entry profile submitted: 06/01/2015
Invitation received: 20/03/2015 - 510 points
PR Application submitted: 11/05/2015
Passport Request received: 15/10/2015 (Emailed to confirm need to send to London, UK Office)
Request to post passport copies/photos to London office received: 27/10/2015
Posted to London office: 02/11/2015
COPR received: 11/11/2015

Along the way I had various request messages, to upload a couple of forms, updated proof of funds etc.

Quite a relief to have it all completed now, but after all of the stress at the end of 2014/beginning of 2015, I'm a bit emotionally drained!

Me and the GF have been back in the UK since May when we moved back after 2 years in Vancouver since we were drawn just before our IEC permits expired, so no option for getting an application submitted in time to apply for a bridging permit.

I remember being jealous of a friend who'd managed to get in under the old CEC system and I had to go through EE, however he's now into his 16th month and only just received the RPRF, so I guess it was a blessing in disguise!
Old Nov 20th 2015, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Snowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond reputeSnowy560 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My final EE Timeline in case anyone is interested.

Well done!

Yes, it's a big thing. But you've done it!

So have you decided when to move back?

S