MY CIC

Old Aug 25th 2015, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

muners is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MY CIC

I have tried to link this to my application but I keep getting asked to enter the date of my language test.
I did not need to take the language test for my application.

Therefore I can not get any further and link the application to my login.

How can I find out the status of my application?
It has been with the office in Sydney NS for over three months now.
Or am I too soon to check??

I am applying for PR under the Sask nomination scheme after being nominated in Feb of this year.
I am already in Sask working under a TWP and have a year left on my work permit.

Thanks.

Stu.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 8:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MY CIC

If you applied under the old paper system (I assume so as you mention sending your application to NS?) then My CIC isn't relevant to you.

Did you mean Ecas?

3-4 months is about the time you'd expect to receive your AOR, so hopefully it won't be long.

Good luck.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 25th 2015 at 8:26 am.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Thank you, Yes I was advised by SINP that to apply via the old school paper route, hence the NS reference.

Appreciate the swift reply once again.
Great website/forum.

Keep up the good work.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 8:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muners
Thank you, Yes I was advised by SINP that to apply via the old school paper route, hence the NS reference
In which case, Ecas is what you want to check your application status - although do bear in mind that it's not always accurate!

And you're very welcome.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Hi, Ecas doesn't recognise any of my data.
UCI from my visa, app/case number from my nomination paperwork.

These are the only two relevant pieces of paperwork that I have.

Thanks for your assistance, I will just sit tight and hopefully hear something soon.