Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

My arrival at Vancouver *VVVVVBS*~

My arrival at Vancouver *VVVVVBS*~

Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My arrival at Vancouver *VVVVVBS*~

i don't know if it would be right for me to change my location as theoreticly i am not living here.............i am just visiting...~..LOL.~.talk about brain conditioning......do i do it now. .or after i am married or after i get PR......i know this sounds ridiculous and as i am typing i am feeling a tad silly about it

Hey *ozrob* maybe i need a new mantra
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:02 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
Hello, i have sent you a PM regarding the new process as i was rabbling on a bit and didn't want to clog everyones ears up here

So many things to learn....I am going to be picking your brains *S*...for instance...do you make your own bread in a bread machine....? and do you think it is cheaper to do it that way..? i prefer home cooked foods and been wondering on the costs of such things. Thanks~
make ur own bread and u will have minimal cost of living!! thats wat prophet has said!!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amancharan
make ur own bread and u will have minimal cost of living!! thats wat prophet has said!!
*and it is written*...bows

Will DO!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:40 am
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

*and it is written*...bows

Will DO!
And forget the bread machine!! Do it by hand - it is SOOOOO much more satisfying!

whm
Old Feb 20th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Jonny is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks dear friend *VBS*~ it is Terrific. I spent 6 hrs at Vancouver airport before flying to the Okanagan Region. I met some lovely people and already have a new freind who has invited me to lunch once i am settled (we met at the terminal and she lives where i am now)*S*
Today i went shopping and WOW i am so impressed with how cheap organic foods are. Much cheaper than back in Australia. I do not eat red meat and rarely eat white meat or fish, i love organic foods but back in Australia i would pay four times more (at least) than what i did today *VBS*~
Tomorrow i make carrot and ginger soup, and blueberry muffins for the kids school lunches.....i just love the bulk produce section of the supermarket!!! And the funny thing is i met a young man in his early twenties coming here on a years working visa and the first thing he said he wanted to do was go to a supermarket as he had heard how great they are..LOL..i thought i was the only supermarket nutter
You might enjoy this place then....

http://www.thenaam.com

and this place

http://www.wildoats.com/app/cda/cda.php?pt=CapersHome
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:14 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Hey *ozrob* maybe i need a new mantra
Yes, I don't think you will need the old one again.

Perhaps: I do not feel cold, I do not..........
Old Feb 20th 2005, 8:54 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by whm
And forget the bread machine!! Do it by hand - it is SOOOOO much more satisfying!

whm
We use silicone baking pans and sourdough, they are brilliant.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mhhp
We use silicone baking pans and sourdough, they are brilliant.
Silicone pans?........and I luvrrrrve sourdough breads. *S*...
unfortunately my days of knocking back bread by hands is over. wrists too weak. However, Goddess saw fit to provide baking machines
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:35 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Silicone pans?........and I luvrrrrve sourdough breads. *S*...
unfortunately my days of knocking back bread by hands is over. wrists too weak. However, Goddess saw fit to provide baking machines
They are absolutely brilliant. Rubbery wobbly shapes from which it is really easy to extract the bread after baking. We also have one for muffins as well.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

They are absolutely brilliant. Rubbery wobbly shapes from which it is really easy to extract the bread after baking. We also have one for muffins as well.
hmmm will have to look for these Rubbery wobbly shapes. and i see you at still staring at that eclient. Tell me do you dream of it.? does it change.? have you thought of writing a song about it. Bet it will be a best seller.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:45 am
keep checking....

hmmm will have to look for these Rubbery wobbly shapes. and i see you at still staring at that eclient. Tell me do you dream of it.? does it change.? have you thought of writing a song about it. Bet it will be a best seller.
E-client... change I am as steady down to earth type of person and I dont dream of Santa, the Easterbunny or e-client changes.

Last edited by mhhp; Feb 21st 2005 at 2:48 am.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

E-client... change I am as steady down to earth type of person and I dont dream of Santa, the Eastebunny or e-client changes.
you don't dream of santa ...WOW....
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

E-client... change I am as steady down to earth type of person and I dont dream of Santa, the Easterbunny or e-client changes.
Ok enough teasing.....it will happen soon enough.....what time frame are you on for your eclient status...? I pray it comes soon for you and your family.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:51 am
keep checking....

you don't dream of santa ...WOW....
I do keep checking though
Old Feb 21st 2005, 2:55 am
keep checking....

Ok enough teasing.....it will happen soon enough.....what time frame are you on for your eclient status...? I pray it comes soon for you and your family.
My current analysis predicts my next letter, to be the combined IA and medical request (that seems to be a special Berlin station thing) to arrive May 29th with a 67% probability of hitting that date by +/- 60 days.

and you thought my constant e-client checking was crazy, eh :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.